Any ideas #1 ??

Old May 2nd 07, 12:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Square Wheels[_4_]

Default Any ideas #1 ??

--
When you come to a fork in the road, take it.

-- Yogi Berra

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Uhhhh... : automobiles_99979_jpg.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	216.2 KB
ID:	62411
Old May 2nd 07, 12:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
rob

where's the antenna and batteries for the R/C controller? LOL

Old May 2nd 07, 01:01 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
§qu@re Wheels[_2_]

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig, rob
did state:

> where's the antenna and batteries for the R/C controller? LOL

Antenna's an accessory, as is the entire R/C unit, and of course,
Batteries Not Included....

(Hey, at least you can get a fair idea which is the front of the thing,
which seems to be getting more difficult all the time!)

I think it's running Windoze Chula Vista, as well.....

(OK, Chula Vista was Wolfman Jack's repeater station "/X/-ERB, Chu-la
Vis-ta Cal-i-fornia, ba-by!"; it's a long story...)

--
Modern technology
Owes ecology

-Alan M. Eddison

Old May 2nd 07, 01:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Padraig

"Square Wheels" > wrote in message

Renault. 1/2 pound dynamite.
--
Paddy's Pig

Old May 2nd 07, 03:28 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
rob

been there......drove thru anyway

Old May 2nd 07, 04:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Dave C

new lunar rover????<g>

Dave C

Old May 2nd 07, 06:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
§qu@re Wheels[_2_]

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig, Dave
C did state:

> new lunar rover????<g>
>
> Dave C

After the dynamite, definitely.

Take more than a half-pound to get it there, though, I think.

I've got a bunch of old plastique (C-4) that might do it.....

SW
Weapons Dealer To The Pacifist Community
(We Specialize In Amish Low-Tech Systems)

--
Modern technology
Owes ecology

-Alan M. Eddison

Old May 2nd 07, 06:14 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
§qu@re Wheels[_2_]

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig,
Padraig did state:

> Renault.

Yeah.

Did some digging, and it seems the is the new (2007?)

Renault Daup Phiend, affectionately named after the designer.

In France, however, it will likely be marketed as the Renault L'Atrine.

SW

--
Modern technology
Owes ecology

-Alan M. Eddison

Old May 2nd 07, 08:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Greg Farr

On Wed, 02 May 2007 00:01:46 GMT, §qu@re Wheels
> wrote:

>On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig, rob
>did state:
>
>> where's the antenna and batteries for the R/C controller? LOL

>Antenna's an accessory, as is the entire R/C unit, and of course,
>Batteries Not Included....
>
>(Hey, at least you can get a fair idea which is the front of the thing,
>which seems to be getting more difficult all the time!)
>
>I think it's running Windoze Chula Vista, as well.....
>
>(OK, Chula Vista was Wolfman Jack's repeater station "/X/-ERB, Chu-la
>Vis-ta Cal-i-fornia, ba-by!"; it's a long story...)

Damn, what a memory you have. It seems like xerb had an antenna in
Mexico, if I remember right.
Wolfman, those were the days, and we didn't even know it.

Greg
http://gregsplace.50megs.com
http://www.picturetrail.com/fugitive1
Old May 2nd 07, 08:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,alt.binaries.automobile.pictures
Greg Farr

Looks like a friggin Transformer to me.