We have what Google Maps doesn't

Old July 8th 08, 06:11 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Carl ROGÉRS

Default We have what Google Maps doesn't

Hi Viatologists,

The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) shares some distinct
advantage over Google Maps, our closest competitor:

--Sequential, flowing video.
--Clear photographs and several videos from four continents.
--Roadside trivia in dialog format.

The search giant has:

(1) low resolution and fuzzy single-frame captures from one country,
(2) No written or spoken trivia on each image.
(3) No flowing video.

It's for these reasons that the WWTL is a front-runner in many aspects
of viatology. If you're looking for maps between your destinations,
Google may be the place to be; for true roadside research, the WWTL is
the place to be.

Cheers,

Carl Rogers
"Environment first, transportology second"
********
Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):
http://wwtl.info
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
Since 2000, we offer several photographs, videos and
Virtual 360 demonstrations -- free of charge.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
********
Old July 9th 08, 03:11 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
ChrisCoaster

On Jul 8, 1:11*am, Carl Rogers > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,
>
> The Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL) shares some distinct
> advantage over Google Maps, our closest competitor:
>
> --Sequential, flowing video.
> --Clear photographs and several videos from four continents.
> --Roadside trivia in dialog format.
>
> The search giant has:
>
> (1) low resolution and fuzzy single-frame captures from one country,
> (2) No written or spoken trivia on each image.
> (3) *No flowing video.
>
> It's for these reasons that the WWTL is a front-runner in many aspects
> of viatology. *If you're looking for maps between your destinations,
> Google may be the place to be; for true roadside research, the WWTL is
> the place to be.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Carl Rogers
> "Environment first, transportology second"
> ********
> Worldwide Transportation Library (WWTL):http://wwtl.info
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Complete coverage of international roads and railways.
> Since 2000, we offer several photographs, videos and
> Virtual 360 demonstrations -- free of charge.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> ********

__________________________
Too bad none of the videos work!!

-CC
Old July 9th 08, 03:36 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
Laurence Sheldon

ChrisCoaster wrote:
[troll skat bagged and tagged]

> Too bad none of the videos work!!

Too bad troll feeders quoe all the crap the troll filters has stopped.
How much does she pay you?
--
Requiescas in pace o email Two identifying characteristics
of System Administrators:

ICBM Targeting Information: http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs
Old July 9th 08, 04:41 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
John C.

"ChrisCoaster" > wrote in message
On Jul 8, 1:11 am, Carl Rogers > wrote:
> Hi Viatologists,

<snip the obvious>

Too bad none of the videos work!!

Too bad??......Consider it a blessing.
--
John C.

Old July 10th 08, 01:30 AM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
necromancer @ JFK

Calrog cliaims:

> It's for these reasons that the WWTL is a front-runner in many aspects
> of viatology. If you're looking for maps between your destinations,
> Google may be the place to be; for true roadside research, the WWTL is
> the place to be.

</OSTT>

Just curious, Carl: how much coverage of IH4 does the WWTL have? Or of
Jacksonville, FL? Or Florida in general? Or Georgia for that
matter.....

<OSTT>

--
I am necromancer and I approved this poast.
Old July 10th 08, 12:13 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
ChrisCoaster

On Jul 8, 10:36*pm, Laurence Sheldon > wrote:
> ChrisCoaster wrote:
>
> [troll skat bagged and tagged]
>
> > Too bad none of the videos work!!

> Too bad troll feeders quoe all the crap the troll filters has stopped.
> How much does she pay you?
> --
> Requiescas in pace o email * * * * * * *Two identifying characteristics
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * of System Administrators:
> Ex turpi causa non oritur actio * * * *Infallibility, and the ability to
> * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * learn from their mistakes.
> Eppure si rinfresca
>
> ICBM Targeting Information: * *http://tinyurl.com/4sqczs

_________________
Troll THIS, suitcase face! You and your namecalling antics belong
back in 1947 with that dixie-crat Strom Thurmond.

Do you LIKE calling people names?

Does it give you a hard-on, Private PYLE?

Do yourself and everyone else here a favor, before you label someone -
LOOK IN THE ****IN' MIRROR!!!

-CC
Old July 10th 08, 01:43 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
H.B. Elkins

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 04:13:21 -0700 (PDT), ChrisCoaster wrote:

>Troll THIS, suitcase face! You and your namecalling antics belong
>back in 1947 with that dixie-crat Strom Thurmond.
>
>Do you LIKE calling people names?
>
>Does it give you a hard-on, Private PYLE?
>
>Do yourself and everyone else here a favor, before you label someone -
>LOOK IN THE ****IN' MIRROR!!!

Most of us have simply been ignoring the original poster's spamming and
trolling. Many have the OP killfiled.

You might want to try it as well. It's relaxing and good for the soul.

--
To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate"
Old July 10th 08, 03:15 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
US 71

"ChrisCoaster" > wrote in

Troll THIS, suitcase face! You and your namecalling antics belong
back in 1947 with that dixie-crat Strom Thurmond.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Say goodnight, dick.

Old July 10th 08, 06:08 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
East Coast Hive Mind

US 71 wrote:

> Say goodnight, dick.

Goodnite, Dick.
Old July 10th 08, 06:54 PM posted to misc.transport.road,rec.autos.driving
ChrisCoaster

On Jul 10, 8:43*am, H.B. Elkins >
wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 04:13:21 -0700 (PDT), ChrisCoaster wrote:
> >Troll THIS, suitcase face! *You and your namecalling antics belong
> >back in 1947 with that dixie-crat Strom Thurmond.

> >Do you LIKE calling people names?

> >Does it give you a hard-on, Private PYLE?

> >Do yourself and everyone else here a favor, before you label someone -
> >LOOK IN THE ****IN' MIRROR!!!

> Most of us have simply been ignoring the original poster's spamming and
> trolling. Many have the OP killfiled.
>
> You might want to try it as well. It's relaxing and good for the soul.
>
> --
> To reply by e-mail, remove the "restrictor plate"

Well, Laurence Sheldon called me a troll - which calling ChrisCoaster
a troll is like calling Marty McFly "chicken". All bets are
definitely off.
All I said was that I was having problems playing some of the video on
the WWTL, and here's this guy referring to me as a TROLL! How would
he feel if someone called him a name simply because he announced he
was having a problem doing something?

-CC