A fix to everyones problem

Old October 1st 07, 04:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default A fix to everyones problem

The Answer is easy enough to prove that all the BS said about me is a
lie.

Some one from Hot VW like Dean, needs to come to the shop and check
things out.

I'm nowheres near being afraid.

Like the truth I have always printed . I'm sure they would let you
all know.

Pass this on to the samba and every other site. who's got the balls to
find out the truth.
Mario
Vintage Werks resto

Old October 1st 07, 02:27 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

LOL! You and Sherry spent the week-end cleaning up?

Old October 1st 07, 04:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Neil

Why not just have the news people come back out and to a "human
interest" story on you?

Old October 1st 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

http://hometown.aol.com/littlevwgoddess/page5.html

Old October 1st 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Neil

A partial fix to Joan's Problems.

Old October 3rd 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Oct 1, 12:44 pm, wrote:
> On Sep 30, 11:36 pm, " > wrote:
>
> > The Answer is easy enough to prove that all the BS said about me is a
> > lie.

> > Some one from Hot VW like Dean, needs to come to the shop and check
> > things out.

> > I'm nowheres near being afraid.

> > Like the truth I have always printed . I'm sure they would let you
> > all know.

> > Pass this on to the samba and every other site. who's got the balls to
> > find out the truth.
> > Mario
> > Vintage Werks resto

> http://hometown.aol.com/littlevwgoddess/page5.html

LOL Dean would laugh in your face and call it as he sees it a wannabe
that can't be. Here area some of the pics of Joans 9k resto from you,
which btw is as back yards flipper amature as irt gets. The link,

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/w...linkid=l ink4

Explain that **** away.

Old October 3rd 07, 01:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

This all reminds me of a spoiled kid who's never been disciplined.
They think negative attention is better than no attention. Then one
day they learn that they are not exempt from the rules that everyone
has to live by. That's the day the taxpayers get to start paying for
their room and board. *sigh* Another mouth to feed.

Old October 3rd 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Dennis[_4_]

On Oct 2, 7:03 pm, Shag > wrote:
> This all reminds me of a spoiled kid who's never been disciplined.
> They think negative attention is better than no attention. Then one
> day they learn that they are not exempt from the rules that everyone
> has to live by. That's the day the taxpayers get to start paying for
> their room and board. *sigh* Another mouth to feed.

This guy (Mario) seems to be a true troll....Not a cyber troll but a
real 3D live troll who screws up everyone he can. I have never
watched anyone this far from the real world except in movies. He
seems to think the truth to be only a suggestion and can be altered to
fit his view. Why does he want Dean? Why not the head of a major tv
network. Crazy

Old October 5th 07, 12:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Hey Mario, I know a better solution. Why not invite that news lady
back for a follow up visit? That would dispel all of the
misconceptions people have about you. Maybe you can be her follow-up
"Human Interest" story. That would definitely put this to rest.

Old October 10th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
ostaz

<> Explain that **** away.

Earl Sheib? For $99.95?

Pete