Emergency Help Needed

Old March 3rd 09, 09:22 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Detailing Dude[_2_]

Default Emergency Help Needed

My employers daughter attends Virginia Tech and drives a NB. Not sure about
the year. She just called and it broke down. Is there anyone near that area
that can recommend a good mechanic?

Cecil
Please call 7574821122 ext 2

Old March 4th 09, 01:36 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Jim Behning[_1_]

You might want to visit tdiclub.com. The recommended mechanics over
there tend towards TDI but depending on what is wrong they may have
some ideas. For the most part that forum is extremely civil.

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 16:22:10 -0500, "Detailing Dude"
> wrote:

>My employers daughter attends Virginia Tech and drives a NB. Not sure about
>the year. She just called and it broke down. Is there anyone near that area
>that can recommend a good mechanic?
>
>Cecil
>Please call 7574821122 ext 2

65 emergency brake Gene Wagenbreth Ford Mustang 2 May 8th 07 01:49 PM
Emergency pack foster Driving 1 December 28th 06 03:09 PM
Emergency Vehicles necromancer[_1_] Driving 14 October 3rd 06 05:18 PM
emergency key for ION1 -2 SJ Saturn 1 March 17th 05 05:01 AM
EMERGENCY! 2.3Sleeper Ford Mustang 4 February 18th 05 12:45 AM