WARNING: Some T&A 287 Exotics_WallPaper_1280x960.jpg (1/1) 147756 bytes

Old November 22nd 06, 02:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

Default WARNING: Some T&A 287 Exotics_WallPaper_1280x960.jpg (1/1) 147756 bytes

I know you are in a corner with your lies, but just take a few deep breaths,
Bill, and then try to rewrite your sentence so it makes sense and everyone
else can understand it. I know just thinking of San Francisco makes you
excited thinking about your homosexual friends, but let's forget that for the
moment. OK, do you feel calmer? let's try it again. I'll start it, you finish
it so it makes sense:

That is a fact I was there .....

Craig

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 14:35:43 -0800, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote
(in article >):

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 22nd 06, 06:22 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

I repeat to the best of my knowledge, I have never lied. It's makes
for an incredible good memory, is just one of my benefits. So I was
there, fact! I grew up in Del Mar, just west of Carmel and McGonigle
Canyon, as a child we put up a cross road sign "Hollywood and Vine" that
has stayed there all these years.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Craig Scheiner wrote:

> I know you are in a corner with your lies, but just take a few deep breaths,
> Bill, and then try to rewrite your sentence so it makes sense and everyone
> else can understand it. I know just thinking of San Francisco makes you
> excited thinking about your homosexual friends, but let's forget that for the
> moment. OK, do you feel calmer? let's try it again. I'll start it, you finish
> it so it makes sense:
>
> That is a fact I was there .....
>
> Craig

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	proudFcivilian.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	3246
Old November 22nd 06, 07:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

Bill, Let's see if we can solve this dilemma. Despite many posts by many
people here pointing out your lies, you say to the best of your knowledge you
have never lied. Perhaps you have a memory problem; if you can't remember
things, you will think you have a good memory - because you can't remember
what you've forgotten. That's why you wrote below that you think you have a
good memory. You don't remember that you've lied.

Here's an idea that might help. Make two new documents on your desktop. Title
one "Bill's Lies" and title the other "Bill Tells the Truth."

Let's look at a recent post of yours and see what we can find.

> I was with the men that cleared the illegal criminal's from
> McGonigle Canyon, San Diego, this last Sunday:
> http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2006...1806122050.txt
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

You say you were in, or at McGonigle Canyon Sunday. Nobody disputes you, so
let's accept that as true. You told the truth. Now, copy that and paste it on
the "Bill Tells the Truth" page.

You say you were with the men that (sic) cleared the illegal criminal's (sic)
from the canyon. The fact is, the people camping in the canyon left the day
before the demonstration which was on Saturday, not Sunday. Security and the
property owner did not allow your group of mini-men demonstrators into the
canyon as you claimed. So you, Bill Hughes, did not help anyone clear out the
criminal's (sic). I'm afraid you must copy and paste this to your "Bill's
Lies" page.

See how easy that is? Now, whenever you forget you've ever told a lie, just
click on the "Bill's Lies" page and wala!! There they are!

I'm sure you are excited about this new way you can keep track of your lies.
So far you have one Truth, and one Lie. I think it is important that you feel
good about keeping track like this, so let's find one more Truth to add.I
know, how about this:

>On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 01:45:13 -0700, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote
>(in article >):

> I am a homosexual. period!
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/

We know this is the truth because no sane, rational, intelligent, American
veteran would post on the web he was a homosexual if it were not true.
So copy the line "I am a homosexual. period!" and paste it to the "Bill Tells
the Truth" page.

There, you are off to a good start. So far you've told the truth twice, and
lied just once. Perhaps everyone here can help you to remember your lies too.
If other posters have the time, would you please post a Bill Hughes lie or
two? That way Bill can simply copy and paste them to his Bill's Lies page.
Then instead of lying by saying he never lies, Bill can simply look at all
his lies on his Bill's Lies page. Bill, you can go through some of your old
posts and look for the times you've told the truth and post them on your Bill
Tells the Truth page. Let's see which list becomes the longest.

Good luck, Bill. I know you'll be up for most of the night trying to find
where you've told the truth.

Craig

P.S. Those (sic) thingies? They show I copied your grammatical errors as you
originally wrote them. They are not my grammatical errors.

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:22:24 -0800, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote
(in article >):

http://www.usenet.com
Old November 22nd 06, 11:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

OK, I will swear again, this time to God, I have never lied! The
typos you find are just that, taken out of context and without their
corrections.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 22nd 06, 11:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
Craig Scheiner

You swear to God you have never lied? Good luck at the pearly gates. How are
you going to explain your numerous posted lies calling all the vets here
draft dodgers and cowards? Do you think God is dumb or doesn't know what
you've posted on newsgroups? Or are you going to claim your lies are all
typos?

Guess what, Bill. You can't take back the things you have posted. Swear to
God all you want, but they are all still here.

Instead of swearing to God about this you should be asking for forgiveness.

Craig

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 15:29:44 -0800, L.W.(Bill) Hughes III wrote
(in article >):

Old November 22nd 06, 11:50 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

You apparently can't produce a DD214, something is wrong with what
you said, that you enlisted into the Coast Guard. Were you dishonorable
discharge, or lied and never served my country? Which is it?
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old November 22nd 06, 11:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
§qu@r3 Wh33£s

Default WARNING: Some T&A 287 Exotics_WallPaper

I'm afraid he's convinced, Craig, but I 'spose that's typical for this
kind of psychosis. Here's his very recent statement from the Jeep group
after his attempt at a little unsuccessful button-pushing:

> Let's just say I won't be going to Hell for lying.
> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/

> §qu@r3 Wh33£s wrote:
>
>> Hee hee hee !!
>>
>> How are the folders coming?

--
Well I'm the Chief Headhunter
Lookin' for some head;

-- The Cramps

Old November 23rd 06, 12:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
24Bit®

Default WARNING: "L.W.(Billy Sweet's ) Hughes III"

On Tue, 21 Nov 2006 22:22:24 -0800, "L.W.(Bill) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Bet you send that image to your sweeties to let them know you where coming
home, how cute.

Who really gives a **** what you say you did, it's all lies anyway.
Old November 23rd 06, 01:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
rob

he wont be going to hell........he'll be the gate keeper, errr..... border
watcher......LOL

Old November 23rd 06, 02:25 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos,rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III[_1_]

There you go again, the jealous, really jealous little draft
dodging coward, in Vancouver via 24.86.24.251 who's only way to get
attention is to make a fool of it's self. With an obsession the other
perverts here. With extreme jealous ranting over the
documents/possessions proving I'm an American man. Sounds like a little
rat dog barking me too, me too. And the poor thing, you're too girlie
to take responsibility for yourself again, by signing your statement
like a man.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/