California Cliff Crash: Devonte Hart's Wigger Family Of 8 Dead In SUVAccident

Old March 30th 18, 02:02 AM posted to soc.retirement, alt.california, alt.politics.democrats,sac.politics, rec.autos.driving
Jack Fake[_2_]

Default California Cliff Crash: Devonte Hart's Wigger Family Of 8 Dead In SUVAccident

Authorities in Northern California said Wednesday they believe
all six children from a family of eight are dead, after an SUV
plummeted off a coastal cliff on Monday. Their parents also died
in the crash. Mendocino County Sheriff Tom Allmon told reporters
on Wednesday only bodies of three children were recovered.

"We have every indication to believe that all six children were
in there," Sheriff Allmon said, requesting for tips to retrace
where the children and their parents had been before the vehicle
was discovered on Monday on the rocky ocean shore. "We know that
an entire family vanished and perished during this tragedy."

Crews earlier put the death toll at three children and said
three were missing. The SUV reportedly plunged 100 feet from an
ocean overlook on the Pacific Coast Highway, about 150 miles
north of San Francisco on Monday, authorities said.

The California Highway Patrol claimed it is unclear what caused
the SUV to drop off the cliff and have not determined the exact
cause yet. Authorities said a specialized team of crash
investigators are studying the scene for clues.

"There were no skid marks, there were no brake marks" at the
turnout on the Pacific Coast Highway where the SUV went over,
the sheriff said.

According to CBS affiliate KOIN-TV, the children who were first
said to be missing and whose bodies have not yet been discovered
are 15-year-old Devonte, 16-year-old Hannah and 12-year-old
Sierra Hart.

Nineteen-year-old Markis, 14-year-old Jeremiah and 14-year-old
Abigal Hart were confirmed dead on Wednesday.

California Highway Patrol previously stated the family was from
West Linn, Oregon, however they recently lived in Woodland,
Washington, Clark County sheriff's Sgt. Brent Waddell said.
Parent Jennifer Hart was said to be driving at the time of the
crash, according to Fox News.

One of the children, Devonte came into the spotlight after he
was photographed at a 2014 protest in Portland, Oregon,
following a grand jury's decision not to indict a police officer
in the fatal shooting of a black man in Ferguson, Missouri.

Devonte, who is black, was holding a sign that read "Free Hugs,"
when a white officer asked him if he could get one. The photo
that went viral showed an emotional Devonte embracing the
officer.

At the time, Jennifer wrote on social media: "My son has a heart
of gold, compassion beyond anything I've ever experienced, yet
struggles with living fearlessly when it comes to the police.
.... He wonders if someday when he no longer wears a 'Free Hugs'
sign around his neck, when he's a full-grown black male, if his
life will be in danger for simply being."

Authorities said there was nothing, at this point, to indicate
the crash was intentional.

Allmon added that a witness called 911 about the incident.
However it was not clear when exactly the SUV plunged over the
ledge.

Investigators said that the appearances at the family's home
suggested the Harts were on a short road trip, as they left
behind several personal belongings including their chickens and
a pet.

http://www.ibtimes.com/california-cl...devonte-harts-
family-8-dead-suv-accident-2667174

Old March 30th 18, 04:51 AM posted to soc.retirement,alt.california,alt.politics.democrats,sac.politics,rec.autos.driving
Byker

"Jack Fake" wrote in message

> "There were no skid marks, there were no brake marks" at the turnout on
> the Pacific Coast Highway where the SUV went over, the sheriff said.

Like any other wild animal, the fecal-colored critters are cute when they're
little, but all hell tends to break loose when the adolescent hormones kick
in...