Any (newer) Land Cruiser owners here?

Old January 24th 05, 09:54 AM
Handywired

Default Any (newer) Land Cruiser owners here?

I've been considering one as a family "tank". We get out camping, skiing, etc
a lot and somehow my other 3 vehicles are not quite getting it done! The TJ is
too small, the Volvo is 2wd, and the Nissan 4x4 is too old.

I am looking at mid-90's models. How are they? Are they really so good as to
justif the high prices? A '94 with150K can sell for as much as a 2000 Cherokee
with 60K miles!!

Thanks for any help!

-jeff
Old January 24th 05, 08:03 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

NOPE! Japanese rice burners are a violation of our charter:
ftp://ftp.uu.net/usenet/news.announc...rs.jeep+willys
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old January 24th 05, 08:46 PM
Jeff Lowe

Unless they are Mitsubishi Jeeps.

Old January 24th 05, 09:28 PM
Jeff Strickland

There are no Land Cruiser owners here. That is, ther emight be a few, but
this group does not attract them because they have a Land Cruiser, they come
here because they also have a Jeep brand product.

Old January 24th 05, 09:59 PM
Dave Milne

exactly - you can say Jeeps are better than anything else, but not what that
anything else is :-)

Dave Milne, Scotland
'91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Old January 25th 05, 02:37 AM
JimG

Well, that's no fair! No PM's here! Chicken!

--
JimG
80' CJ-7 258 CID, HEI

00' TJ Sport 4.0L, 5sp
4.56 Gears, TrueTrac rear
33" BFG AT on 15x8 Eagle Alloys
D35 Rear, D30 Front. 3" Suspension Lift

Old January 29th 05, 09:33 PM
Jeffrey DeWitt

I've got a friend who has a 51 Land Cruiser, great car, carries 6 people
comfortably and can cruise all day at 70+.

Studebaker made the only REAL Land Cruisers! <G>

In a vain attempt to keep this remotely on topic I wish Studebaker had
built a OHV six that was nearly as good as the 4.0 in my good old Cherokee!

Jeff DeWitt