Blast From the Past

Old February 8th 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Motorhead Lawyer

Default Blast From the Past

On Feb 7, 8:47 pm, Scott en Aztlán > wrote:
> I had no idea I was a "Senior Member" of laborlawtalk.com - I don't
> even remember signing up!

Woo-Hoo! Me, too!

http://www.laborlawtalk.com/memberli...e rname&ltr=C

I'm a *DOUBLE* Senior Member!

Pathetic little Scott is only a single Senior and a quadruple Junior
Member.

I wonder if I outrank him? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The bad part is, it brings back memories of another Senior Member.
Asshole Scott Weiser ...
--
C.R. Krieger
(didn't join either)

Old February 8th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
Motorhead Lawyer

On Feb 8, 12:23 pm, "Motorhead Lawyer" > wrote:

> I'm a *DOUBLE* Senior Member!

OK; I screwed up. Senior Member and regular Member. Still, I think
that's better than quad 'Juniors' ...
--
C.R. Krieger
(didn't join either)