03' CRV: P0661....Intake Manifold Tuning Valve Control Circuit Low(Bank 1)

Old December 31st 09, 06:56 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
ndccpf1

Default 03' CRV: P0661....Intake Manifold Tuning Valve Control Circuit Low(Bank 1)

CEL was on then went off after a few days. I scannned the code and
got this: P0661....Intake Manifold Tuning Valve Control Circuit Low
(Bank 1) however the CEL was off.
I cant find reference to this specific code. Ideas of where to look ?
Old December 31st 09, 08:30 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda
E. Meyer[_3_]

On 12/31/09 11:56 AM, in article
, "ndccpf1"
> wrote:

> CEL was on then went off after a few days. I scannned the code and
> got this: P0661....Intake Manifold Tuning Valve Control Circuit Low
> (Bank 1) however the CEL was off.
> I cant find reference to this specific code. Ideas of where to look ?

Standing in front of the car & looking at the engine, its under the big
round black thing on the left front (passenger side) of the engine. The
control solenoid appears to be on the hose that runs under the engine cover,
though its unclear exactly where it is in the picture in the FSM (it might
also be under the round black plastic cover).

The place to look for this stuff is in the factory service manual (FSM). I
don't know if this one is available on line, perhaps someone else will chime
in if they know a source?

The first step in troubleshooting it (from the '05/'06 FSM that I have) is
to reset the ECM/PCM and see if the code immediately comes back when you
start it up. If not, then it was an intermittent fault and you should
reseat the connectors and forget about it.

If the problem is still there or comes back, then there are three pages of
things to do in the FSM.

P0141 02 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 2) [email protected] BMW 9 February 21st 07 04:01 AM
Intake manifold dosio Ford Explorer 7 February 20th 07 10:53 PM
Valve,Butterfly valve,Globe valve,Check valve,Ball valve,Plug valve,Marine valve,Gate valve,Flow control valve [email protected] Alfa Romeo 0 April 17th 06 08:20 AM
5.9 Hi-Po Intake Manifold RCSnyder Jeep 11 February 3rd 06 01:52 AM
M30 Intake Manifold Bill BMW 6 November 21st 04 12:39 PM