alfa 156 2.4JTD

Old May 6th 05, 06:26 AM
NiXa

Default alfa 156 2.4JTD

hi, could someone please tell me how much can i get for this car?! i'm
planning to sell it because i don't want to fix it ... it's alfa 156
2.4JTD distinctive

http://fly.srk.fer.hr/~nkapralj/alfa

Thank you

Old May 6th 05, 10:01 AM
Zathras

On 5 May 2005 22:26:34 -0700, "NiXa" >
wrote:

>hi, could someone please tell me how much can i get for this car?! i'm
>planning to sell it because i don't want to fix it

Neither would I - it looks expensive.

> ... it's alfa 156
>2.4JTD distinctive
>

>http://fly.srk.fer.hr/~nkapralj/alfa

That's easy. Take the selling price of the car in normal condition and
make the following deductions:

1/ any extra wear and tear
2/ the cost of a proper repair
3/ possibly an allowance for any perception a future buyer may have
that the car will not be as good as a result of the damage and quality
of the repair.

It wouldn't surprise me if that car is a write-off and breaking for
spares was the only option. I can't tell what the full damage is from
the pictures.

Impressive head mark in the windscreen! Didn't the airbags work or did
you forget your seat belt?

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email without 'Alfa' in subject are auto-deleted..sorry!)
Old May 6th 05, 10:28 AM
NiXa

it was broken by the right airbag

Old May 6th 05, 12:09 PM
Zathras

On 6 May 2005 02:28:45 -0700, "NiXa" >
wrote:

>it was broken by the right airbag

Wow!

Old May 6th 05, 12:11 PM
alfistagj

That's why full risk insurrance is a nice option.\
You don't have to worry about trivial things like this.
Due to the age (2000??) it looks like a total right off to me.
Tip: Put all parts on EBAY individually (or as a complete wreck)
The engine will do fine.
--
Ciao from Holland
AlfistaGJ (Gert-Jan)