EA-NSR Keyboard Guide

Old January 23rd 05, 06:49 PM
Larry

Default EA-NSR Keyboard Guide

I haven't seen one of these anywhere so I made one up. If one exists then I
guess I wasted 5 minutes

F1 - Info
F2 - Standings
F3 - Lap Times
F4 - Tires
F5 - Pit Plan (I like this). Use Arrow Keys to adjust.
F6 thru F11 - Not used
F12 - Screen Capture

P Key - Pause/Resume
[ and ] - Brake Bias (I like this)
H - HUD (Off, Low, Medium High)
C - Look Left
V - Look Back
B - Look Right
M - Mirror On/Off

Someone mentioned Alt-F turns on the Frame Meter. Doesn't work for me.

If you know of others please add to this list!

-Larry

Old January 23rd 05, 07:04 PM
Schooner

It may have been Ctrl F for framerate actually.

Old January 23rd 05, 07:21 PM
JP

"Larry" > wrote in message
> I haven't seen one of these anywhere so I made one up. If one exists then

> guess I wasted 5 minutes
>
> F1 - Info
> F2 - Standings
> F3 - Lap Times
> F4 - Tires
> F5 - Pit Plan (I like this). Use Arrow Keys to adjust.
> F6 thru F11 - Not used
> F12 - Screen Capture
>
> P Key - Pause/Resume
> [ and ] - Brake Bias (I like this)
> H - HUD (Off, Low, Medium High)
> C - Look Left
> V - Look Back
> B - Look Right
> M - Mirror On/Off
>
> Someone mentioned Alt-F turns on the Frame Meter. Doesn't work for me.
>
> If you know of others please add to this list!
>
> -Larry

Nice job, thanks. Regarding the frame rate, give it a couple of seconds
after you hit the keys. Takes a bit to appear.

Old January 23rd 05, 07:44 PM
Sting32

insert & delete change driving views,

I played with spectator for a second, the numberpad enter plus & minus
changed which car you watched, and the insert-delete home and pageup-down
keys changed cameras...

Old January 23rd 05, 08:19 PM
Bob V

"Larry" > wrote in message
:I haven't seen one of these anywhere so I made one up. If one exists then
: guess I wasted 5 minutes
:
: F1 - Info
: F2 - Standings
: F3 - Lap Times
: F4 - Tires
: F5 - Pit Plan (I like this). Use Arrow Keys to adjust.
: F6 thru F11 - Not used
: F12 - Screen Capture
:
: P Key - Pause/Resume
: [ and ] - Brake Bias (I like this)
: H - HUD (Off, Low, Medium High)
: C - Look Left
: V - Look Back
: B - Look Right
: M - Mirror On/Off
:
: Someone mentioned Alt-F turns on the Frame Meter. Doesn't work for me.
:
: If you know of others please add to this list!
:
: -Larry

O - Traction Control

Old January 23rd 05, 08:22 PM
Larry

That didn't work either

-Larry

Old January 23rd 05, 08:23 PM
Larry

Thanks!

-Larry

m...

Old January 23rd 05, 08:23 PM
Larry

Got it. Thanks!

-Larry

Old January 23rd 05, 10:35 PM
Mitch_A

Larry wrote:

> That didn't work either
>
> -Larry
>
> "Schooner" > wrote in message
>> It may have been Ctrl F for framerate actually.

Yea it is crtl-f for fr. It takes a couple seconds to start so be patient.

Mitch
--
Remove "nospam." to reply.
SuSE 9.2 Pro.
Old January 23rd 05, 10:40 PM
TW

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:49:35 -0500, "Larry" > wrote:

>M - Mirror On/Off

Doesn't work for me. Anyone have the mirror working? Is there an edit
in the .plr file that needs to be done?

Granted the demo is not the finished product, it's of very poor
quality. If the full game will ship on 2/15, then it must be gold in
the next week or two. To put out a demo with so many flaws does not
speak well for what the finished product will be. With a hint of a
patch already forthcoming for the finished product, I see a game 3/4
done on the shelf next month.