Regarding the 1931 Packard Standard Eights mixup names.

Old March 22nd 09, 05:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.automobiles.carshows
doby

Default Regarding the 1931 Packard Standard Eights mixup names.

To clarify my names on the following posted photos. I had fixed them in my
files but had not yet deleted the old set.

I loaded the uncorrected photos on the NG's. There are only 3 photos of the
red with maroon fenders and that is the 2-4, meaning a rumble seat coupe when
the back is open and 2 more people can be seated. It should be 2/4 but the
computer will not let you use the / in the title.

The 2/4 is not a convertible, and has the tan leather interior. The convertible
coupe has the red leather interior and black fenders.

I will repost all the photos in both groups as corrections.

Doby