'77 std. bug for sale

Old December 1st 10, 08:01 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Tim Rogers

Default '77 std. bug for sale

This your last chance if anyone here is interested in this bug. It's
been a RAMVA car since before I bought it from Earle Horton eight
years ago and I'd like to see it go to someone who appreciates it and
can keep it on the road in its current condition. It still has a RAMVA
sticker in the back window along with a Finnish message that Jan sent
me without actually divulging what it says in English <grin>. This
AutoTrader Classics ad will probably get it sold pretty soon so that I
can afford to lay my 60 year old bloated body on a beach in Eleuthera
for two weeks this winter while I've still got my health. Hate to see
it go but life goes on and I'm getting too old to spend hours late at
night on a garage floor wrenching on ACVW's.

http://www.autotraderclassics.com/cl...ationId=415811
Old December 2nd 10, 03:10 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson[_5_]

Old December 2nd 10, 04:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Taylor

On Dec 1, 2:01*pm, Tim Rogers > wrote:
> This your last chance if anyone here is interested in this bug. It's
> been a RAMVA car since before I bought it from Earle Horton eight
> years ago and I'd like to see it go to someone who appreciates it and
> can keep it on the road in its current condition. It still has a RAMVA
> sticker in the back window along with a Finnish message that Jan sent
> me without actually divulging what it says in English *<grin>. This
> AutoTrader Classics ad will probably get it sold pretty soon so that I
> can afford to lay my 60 year old bloated body on a beach in Eleuthera
> for two weeks this winter while I've still got my health. Hate to see
> it go but life goes on and I'm getting too old to spend hours late at
> night on a garage floor wrenching on ACVW's.
>
> http://www.autotraderclassics.com/cl...swagen-Beetle-...

Wow Tim,

That car is very nice. With a wideband A/F gauge included!

That engine as built and included swingaxle would be worth that price
alone. Hope it finds a good home.

Tim T.
Old December 3rd 10, 02:30 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
DogDiesel

"Taylor" > wrote in message
On Dec 1, 2:01 pm, Tim Rogers > wrote:
> This your last chance if anyone here is interested in this bug. It's
> been a RAMVA car since before I bought it from Earle Horton eight
> years ago and I'd like to see it go to someone who appreciates it and
> can keep it on the road in its current condition. It still has a RAMVA
> sticker in the back window along with a Finnish message that Jan sent
> me without actually divulging what it says in English <grin>. This
> AutoTrader Classics ad will probably get it sold pretty soon so that I
> can afford to lay my 60 year old bloated body on a beach in Eleuthera
> for two weeks this winter while I've still got my health. Hate to see
> it go but life goes on and I'm getting too old to spend hours late at
> night on a garage floor wrenching on ACVW's.
>
> http://www.autotraderclassics.com/cl...swagen-Beetle-...

Wow Tim,

That car is very nice. With a wideband A/F gauge included!

That engine as built and included swingaxle would be worth that price
alone. Hope it finds a good home.

Tim T.

Its an awesome vehicle. Just not in the budget.

Diesel.

Old December 5th 10, 10:47 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bill Berckman

I remember when you bought that car from Earle. Sorry to hear that
you are selling, but hope that it goes to a good home. )