Why EFI is Better

Old March 14th 06, 08:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Default Why EFI is Better

>>> But only one will work after an EMP.
>>
>>After which, we'll have more things to worry about than HOW we'll get to
>>work. Like WTF do we do when we get there...

> And how do we get gas out of the station tanks?

1. get garden hose
2. get idiot
3. insert one end of garden hose into idiot's mouth
4. insert other end of garden hose into hole in ground (the one
presumably containing gasoline)
5. tell idiot to suck on hose
6. when idiot starts sucking gasoline instead of air, kink the hose
near the idiot's mouth
7. pull hose end out of ground, kinking end quickly
8. put hose end into appropriate container
9. release kinks in hose
10. let kink in hose open
11. repeat previous steps 1 through 10 as often as needed
12. make idiot go wash mouth out after he throws up

Lynn

Old March 14th 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 14:39:17 -0600, "Lynn McGuire" >
puked:

>>>After which, we'll have more things to worry about than HOW we'll get to
>>>work. Like WTF do we do when we get there...

>> And how do we get gas out of the station tanks?

>1. get garden hose
>2. get idiot
>3. insert one end of garden hose into idiot's mouth
>4. insert other end of garden hose into hole in ground (the one
> presumably containing gasoline)
>5. tell idiot to suck on hose
>6. when idiot starts sucking gasoline instead of air, kink the hose
> near the idiot's mouth
>7. pull hose end out of ground, kinking end quickly
>8. put hose end into appropriate container
>9. release kinks in hose
>10. let kink in hose open
>11. repeat previous steps 1 through 10 as often as needed
>12. make idiot go wash mouth out after he throws up
>
>Lynn

So I take it the EMP won't affect the idiot?
--
lab~rat >:-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old March 15th 06, 04:15 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

Lynn McGuire wrote:

> >>After which, we'll have more things to worry about than HOW we'll get to
> >>work. Like WTF do we do when we get there...

> > And how do we get gas out of the station tanks?

> 1. get garden hose
> 2. get idiot
> 3. insert one end of garden hose into idiot's mouth
> 4. insert other end of garden hose into hole in ground (the one
> presumably containing gasoline)
> 5. tell idiot to suck on hose
> 6. when idiot starts sucking gasoline instead of air, kink the hose
> near the idiot's mouth
> 7. pull hose end out of ground, kinking end quickly
> 8. put hose end into appropriate container
> 9. release kinks in hose
> 10. let kink in hose open
> 11. repeat previous steps 1 through 10 as often as needed
> 12. make idiot go wash mouth out after he throws up

13. hope idiot doesn't know that a siphon only works if outlet is at
lower elevation than inlet, because if he does he's likely to think the
other guy's a bigger idiot than he is

180 Out

Old March 15th 06, 04:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

SH*T.... You mean to tell me that gravity works????

Old March 15th 06, 05:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang

>> 1. get garden hose
>> 2. get idiot
>> 3. insert one end of garden hose into idiot's mouth
>> 4. insert other end of garden hose into hole in ground (the one
>> presumably containing gasoline)
>> 5. tell idiot to suck on hose
>> 6. when idiot starts sucking gasoline instead of air, kink the hose
>> near the idiot's mouth
>> 7. pull hose end out of ground, kinking end quickly
>> 8. put hose end into appropriate container
>> 9. release kinks in hose
>> 10. let kink in hose open
>> 11. repeat previous steps 1 through 10 as often as needed
>> 12. make idiot go wash mouth out after he throws up

> 13. hope idiot doesn't know that a siphon only works if outlet is at
> lower elevation than inlet, because if he does he's likely to think the
> other guy's a bigger idiot than he is

What siphon ? Do you know how much gasoline a garden hose can
hold ? The idiot just provides the suction. The real problem is in
getting the garden hose out of the ground and into the container before
the idiot lets his end drop and spills all the gasoline on the ground.

Lynn