==FS -- CHEAP Rabbit Parts... Minneapolis Area... clips, verts, etc==

Old August 24th 06, 08:57 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
VW Tim -- MNAirHead

Default ==FS -- CHEAP Rabbit Parts... Minneapolis Area... clips, verts, etc==

Howdy.

I'm an aircooled guy -- asked to help part down and crush a VW
collection.

All parts in Minneapolis area...

I don't lurk on this board --- just trying to keep them alive.

Please follow this bunny link -

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=351745

Hoping to keep them alive.

Tim

Old August 24th 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Papa

Your "bunny link" hangs up my system for some reason. Hope it's not a virus.

Old August 24th 06, 04:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Bert Hyman

(Papa) wrote in
.net:

> Your "bunny link" hangs up my system for some reason.

Works for me.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |

Old August 24th 06, 06:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Papa

Hi Bert:

Well, I tried it a second time and it still hangs. The only way out of it is
CTRL-ALT-DEL and then click on END TASK. Is it a huge file? I have a fast
computer but it sure doesn't like that web site for some reason.

Old August 24th 06, 06:36 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled
Papa

On my 3rd attempt I reached the web site. Must be a glitch in my system.