Is that a U-joint? No, it ain't a mine joint

Old August 1st 07, 10:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_893_]

Default Is that a U-joint? No, it ain't a mine joint

, ,
From: Claude Horribly >
Subject: What tools do I need to replace a U-joint?
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
.com>

Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 19:17:54 GMT

Old August 3rd 07, 09:29 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III[_949_]

There you go again, the little Psychopath, jealous, REALLY JEALOUS,
over the fact that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents,
possessions, successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfer body,
Christian family, and name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile
coward from Navarre, Florida, that of course, doesn't have a DD214, it had
to have served our country for that. Who's only way to get attention is to
make a fool of its self, with its goat obsession/fetish, where it writes via
remailers, to no one's surprise. Like when the other kids laughed at its
attempt to use foul language in elementary school play grounds, but its just
gibberish. Too senile to remember what he last wrote, like the rest of
Florida. You remind me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its
senseless barking it's rabid head off, me too, me too. And is too afraid to
use your name, address, or even sign your statement as any man would,
totally worthless!
Posted pornography at:
As a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
, , , ,
for forgery.
I thought your attacks were just personal disagreements, but with
passing of my country's Independents Day, I realize these attacks are
stemming from my love of God and America, and that's what you've been doing
all along is declaring your hatred for the United States of America, with
each declaration of my signature, but just too cowardly to be a terrorist.
It's America, love it, or leave it, so get the f*ck out!
Considering the source, which you're a habitual lair, so these plus your
other accusations would be thrown out of court.
When are you going to take responsibility for yourself, and become a
man??????????
People that follow astrology, know the traits you have listed are a
hundred eighty out from a Capricorn.
It's what you wrote, don't you want this group to see what an a**hole
you really are?????
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

S4 CV Joint [email protected] Audi 7 October 26th 06 07:09 PM
CV joint noise eyes_2.4 Technology 1 January 10th 06 01:33 AM
R & R right CV joint. Dave VW water cooled 2 August 14th 05 06:47 AM
*How to for a U Joint.....* Brian Jeep 9 April 23rd 05 03:43 AM
replace u-joint Herb Jeep 9 March 26th 05 02:24 PM