Brake caliper bolts too tight

Old October 5th 05, 01:40 PM
Ritz

SVTKate wrote:
> "Ritz" > wrote in message
> : Dillweed? Is that the best you can do? Your high school English
> : teacher must be so proud....
> :
> : *shrug*
> :
>
> I will not try to justify my posts by offering up a history of my life's
> experience nor will I be goaded into playing your game

I'm not goading you. I simply don't think your comment was accurate.
You responded with 2 rather childish "insults" (if you can even call
them that) rather than try to refute what I said. And when called on
that, you offer the above missive. So let's see if I can get this
straight...your response to me saying you're wrong was:

1. Call me names. (cute)
2. Refuse to elaborate on why you think you're right.

So I hope you'll pardon my lack of confidence in any future postings
from you.

Have a nice day.

Old October 5th 05, 08:35 PM
SVTKate

"Ritz" > wrote in message
: SVTKate wrote:
: > "Ritz" > wrote in message
: > ...
: > : Dillweed? Is that the best you can do? Your high school English
: > : teacher must be so proud....
: > :
: > : *shrug*
: > :
: >
[...]

I have, thank you. It has been quite a nice day.

Old October 6th 05, 12:13 AM
Ritz

SVTKate wrote:
: I'm not goading you. I simply don't think your comment was accurate.
> : You responded with 2 rather childish "insults" (if you can even call
> : them that) rather than try to refute what I said. And when called on
> : that, you offer the above missive. So let's see if I can get this
> : straight...your response to me saying you're wrong was:
> :
> : 1. Call me names. (cute)
> : 2. Refuse to elaborate on why you think you're right.
> :
> : So I hope you'll pardon my lack of confidence in any future postings
> : from you.
> :
> : Have a nice day.
>
> I have, thank you. It has been quite a nice day.

Of course, it's your perogative to duck the question. That speaks
volumes. I'll not mention it again.

*shrug*

Nice day here in CT too.

Cheers,