Merry Christmas everyone..

Old December 26th 07, 07:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
vwluvrs

Default Merry Christmas everyone..

Miss you all..

Terry
Old December 26th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson

vwluvrs wrote:
> Miss you all..
>
> Terry

You should hang out here more then

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you & Gail too

Jan

P.S. My wife made me a stocking with american muscle cars on it. Better
than nothing, and we do have a '70 nova and a '66 Mustang.. in fact I
just got a new sticker for the Nova today.

P.S.S. I'm stuck waiting for a bonus to be released from finland next
fall, then the plan is to ship Goth here, so I can get back to driving
ACVW
Old December 26th 07, 07:12 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bill Berckman

On Dec 26, 11:53*am, Jan Andersson >
wrote:
> vwluvrs wrote:
> > Miss you all..

> > Terry

Merry Christmas Terry, Jan & all from a lurker. Don't have a VW this
Christmas, but hope to have another one someday soon. Hope everyone
is doing well.)

Old December 26th 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Berg

Jan Andersson wrote:
> vwluvrs wrote:
>> Miss you all..
>>
>> Terry

> You should hang out here more then
>
> Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you & Gail too
>
> Jan
>
> P.S. My wife made me a stocking with american muscle cars on it. Better
> than nothing, and we do have a '70 nova and a '66 Mustang.. in fact I
> just got a new sticker for the Nova today.
>
> P.S.S. I'm stuck waiting for a bonus to be released from finland next
> fall, then the plan is to ship Goth here, so I can get back to driving
> ACVW

Fancy a reasonable priced Oval ?

J.
Old December 26th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Bill Berckman

On Dec 26, 3:11*pm, Berg > wrote:

Fancy a reasonable priced Oval ?

J.

If shipping from Norway to the States is free. ) You can ship it
to Florida and Jan can drive to my house.
Old December 27th 07, 01:29 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

"vwluvrs" > wrote in message
> Miss you all..
>
> Terry

Merry Christmas to you and Gail also, Terry..... Good to see you here..

Old December 27th 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson

Bill Berckman wrote:
> On Dec 26, 3:11 pm, Berg > wrote:
>
> Fancy a reasonable priced Oval ?
>
> J.
>

> If shipping from Norway to the States is free. ) You can ship it
> to Florida and Jan can drive to my house.

ACTUALLY.... if I have to pay for a full size container to ship Goth...
it would have enough spare room for another bug in it, and the shipping
price would be the same...

Bill?

Jan
Old December 27th 07, 08:18 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Berg

Jan Andersson wrote:
> Bill Berckman wrote:
>> On Dec 26, 3:11 pm, Berg > wrote:
>>
>> Fancy a reasonable priced Oval ?
>>
>> J.
>>

>> If shipping from Norway to the States is free. ) You can ship it
>> to Florida and Jan can drive to my house.

> ACTUALLY.... if I have to pay for a full size container to ship Goth...
> it would have enough spare room for another bug in it, and the shipping
> price would be the same...
>
> Bill?
>

> Jan

Will you be shipping out of Gothenborg?

J.
Old December 27th 07, 09:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Jan Andersson

Berg wrote:
> Jan Andersson wrote:
>> Bill Berckman wrote:
>>> On Dec 26, 3:11 pm, Berg > wrote:
>>>
>>> Fancy a reasonable priced Oval ?
>>>
>>> J.
>>>

>>> If shipping from Norway to the States is free. ) You can ship it
>>> to Florida and Jan can drive to my house.

>> ACTUALLY.... if I have to pay for a full size container to ship
>> Goth... it would have enough spare room for another bug in it, and the
>> shipping price would be the same...
>>
>> Bill?
>>

>> Jan

> Will you be shipping out of Gothenborg?
>
> J.

I don't know yet. Apparently there are no direct routes from Finland to
Florida. Or anywhere in USA. At first I thought Ro-Ro, but it's kind of
hard on a car like that, I think. So a container would work better. Then
it doesn't matter how many times it changes ships or where.

Jan
Old December 28th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Berg

Jan Andersson wrote:
> Berg wrote:
>> Jan Andersson wrote:

>>> ACTUALLY.... if I have to pay for a full size container to ship
>>> Goth... it would have enough spare room for another bug in it, and
>>> the shipping price would be the same...
>>>
>>> Bill?
>>>

>>> Jan

>> Will you be shipping out of Gothenborg?
>>
>> J.

> I don't know yet. Apparently there are no direct routes from Finland to
> Florida. Or anywhere in USA. At first I thought Ro-Ro, but it's kind of
> hard on a car like that, I think. So a container would work better. Then
> it doesn't matter how many times it changes ships or where.
>
> Jan

Gothenborg is "the" entry/exit harbour for anything small/private like a
single container.(For all of Scandinavia as far as I know).

My cousin has used it both to and from the U.s.
Lately the same to/from Africa(Angola).

Let me know what you end up with.

J.

Merry Christmas to all ThomasS2[_3_] Car Show Photos 0 December 25th 07 12:49 AM
Merry Christmas to All Vintage[_2_] Auto Photos 2 December 26th 06 12:37 AM
Merry Christmas d Auto Photos 0 December 25th 06 07:05 AM
Merry Christmas everyone Matt Macchiarolo Jeep 21 December 24th 06 08:20 PM
Merry Christmas WES PEARSON VW air cooled 0 December 24th 04 07:37 AM