10% Ethanol Gas Causing Poor Performance?

Old August 3rd 08, 04:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default 10% Ethanol Gas Causing Poor Performance?

"P.J.Berg" > wrote in message
news
> On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 23:18:25 +0200, David Gravereaux >
> wrote:
>
>> take it to private email. You both are putting **** in my newsreader
>> display.

> Hear Hear!
>
> J.

I'm sure you both have killfiles.... use them...

Old August 3rd 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

> you can deny the "dickhead" part all you want, but to post that thread you
> seriously need to read it... (you don't need me to prove a point, you did it
> well, shows i still own you)it make you look like the chump you are then,
> and it's even worse now... show me where i owe you 20 bucks and i'll paypal
> it do you ASAP.... as i said, above, and you did, "dance for me"....
> hahahaha...

I wrote the message I referenced, so yes, I have read it. And every
time you fill our lives with more of your infinite lack of wisdom you
make my original point even stronger, just as you have done here. You
don't own anything except a foul mouth and a bunch of bad advice. So
go ahead, tell me everything you know. I've got 30 seconds to spare.

Now, who's dancing for who? That's right. It's you. Dancing for me.
Now dance, dickhead

Chris
Old August 3rd 08, 11:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
>> you can deny the "dickhead" part all you want, but to post that thread
>> you
>> seriously need to read it... (you don't need me to prove a point, you did
>> it
>> well, shows i still own you)it make you look like the chump you are then,
>> and it's even worse now... show me where i owe you 20 bucks and i'll
>> paypal
>> it do you ASAP.... as i said, above, and you did, "dance for me"....
>> hahahaha...

> I wrote the message I referenced, so yes, I have read it. And every
> time you fill our lives with more of your infinite lack of wisdom you
> make my original point even stronger, just as you have done here. You
> don't own anything except a foul mouth and a bunch of bad advice. So
> go ahead, tell me everything you know. I've got 30 seconds to spare.
>
> Now, who's dancing for who? That's right. It's you. Dancing for me.
> Now dance, dickhead
>
> Chris

i said you would... you did.... take it how you want, just one more time i
was correct about your sick need for my attention...

re-read the thread you created... you didn't come out looking any better
than you ever do when you get drunk and try to be a hard ass....

i see you didn't backup what you said this time either... just as back
then.. show me where i owe you the money, ya lying ****...

Old August 4th 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default OT: The best the brain-dead dickhead can do

> i said you would... you did.... take it how you want, just one more time i
> was correct about your sick need for my attention...

I don't need anything from a dickhead like you. Once again, you've
proven my point. You are 100% dickhead, all of the time.

> re-read the thread you created... you didn't come out looking any better
> than you ever do when you get drunk and try to be a hard ass....

I did re-read it. I don't see what your point is, the thread in
question is pretty clear that you're the one with the sick need for
attention, as you have proven here and every other usenet group you
have graced with your 'wonderful' presence. As I've stated before,
once you no longer have any material to respond to you just keep going
on anyway with your useless drivel.

> i see you didn't backup what you said this time either... just as back
> then.. show me where i owe you the money, ya lying ****...

Tell you what, keep the $20. You probably need it to buy your next
meth fix, dickhead.

As for what the original claim was from, if you'll recall last time
you got backed into a corner you resorted to posting some usenet
messages with my email address, which I called you on. You denied
doing so claiming that "You coudln't get your head that far up your
ass"?? but the IP address of the header proved you lied. I wouldn't
put it past you to try some dickhead move like that again, it's not
above you or your mental maturity level.

This is just too much fun. Pull the string, get a response. It's as
accurate as a swiss watch.

Chris
Old August 4th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Al

Speaking of airplanes....my 1964 Cessna 172 is certified to run on 87
octane unleaded gas WITHOUT ETHANOL. Now I can't find it. Thanks to
the corn farmer lobby and the misguided concept that we are sending less
money to the Arabs by using ethanol. It actually takes more fuel to
produce and truck ethanol to the end user than it saves. Plus, there is
about 10% less energy in ethanol than there is in gas. The end result:
We put 10% ethanol into the gas and have to buy 10% more gas.

But I regress. There are a couple of easy ways to detect ethanol in
gas. If folks would like, I'd be happy to expound. Let me know.

BTW....Aviation 100 Low Lead contains 2 grams of lead per gallon. My
plane was certified for the old 80/87 Avgas with 1/2 of a gram of lead
per gallon. I spent $2,500 undoing stuck exhaust valves in the
Continental 0-300D engine after the lead deposits clogged everything up.
- - - -
Al in Spokane
1970 VW Convertible
1964 Cessna 172
1967 Honda 90
All Air-Cooled

Old August 4th 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default The best the brain-dead dickhead can do

> wrote in message
>> i said you would... you did.... take it how you want, just one more time
>> was correct about your sick need for my attention...

> I don't need anything from a dickhead like you. Once again, you've
> proven my point. You are 100% dickhead, all of the time.
>

>> re-read the thread you created... you didn't come out looking any better
>> than you ever do when you get drunk and try to be a hard ass....

> I did re-read it. I don't see what your point is, the thread in
> question is pretty clear that you're the one with the sick need for
> attention, as you have proven here and every other usenet group you
> have graced with your 'wonderful' presence. As I've stated before,
> once you no longer have any material to respond to you just keep going
> on anyway with your useless drivel.
>

>> i see you didn't backup what you said this time either... just as back
>> then.. show me where i owe you the money, ya lying ****...

> Tell you what, keep the $20. You probably need it to buy your next
> meth fix, dickhead.
>
> As for what the original claim was from, if you'll recall last time
> you got backed into a corner you resorted to posting some usenet
> messages with my email address, which I called you on. You denied
> doing so claiming that "You coudln't get your head that far up your

> ass"?? but the IP address of the header proved you lied. I wouldn't
> put it past you to try some dickhead move like that again, it's not
> above you or your mental maturity level.
>
> This is just too much fun. Pull the string, get a response. It's as
> accurate as a swiss watch.
>
> Chris

yep, as i said from the start, dance... it is really funny though, you think
that your responding is your choice... but we all see different.... i did
not post using your email address and you never proved anything... check
headers all you want.... go back to when Gary was in NC and notice lots of
our posts had the same IP address... that's why, to this day, i still run
through the aol servers...

nice try, but i see the problem... that thread you linked us to shows it
all... you got no response out of me there and you are still upset about
it... you are even more pathetic when it comes to craving negative attention
then your buddy Mario is.... but you are fun to laugh at.... carry
on....(and you will, you won't be able to stop until i let you... as usual)

reading the old thread it's funny that you claim in have "homosexual
tendencies" because i said i own your ass... the truth is showing with your
obsession of dickheads... i never could understand how owning
something(anything) would come across to *you* as homosexual... i get it
now, most call that "desire".... i still own your ass... and you are still a
useless skeleton of this group, just as was pointed out in your thread you
value so much...

Let me guess... you run the unnecessary high octane fuel in your car and
once again, i've shown something you have always believed true to be a
myth... as usual you got upset and began to cry...

Old August 4th 08, 03:33 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
John[_45_]

Oy! This threa could be an alien visitors thing! That is how strange it
has become!
Old August 4th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default OT Halatos@gmail is still butthurt

> wrote in message

> Tell you what, keep the $20. You probably need it to buy your next
> meth fix, dickhead.

LOL... a quick google search(something that's always been tough for our
inept Halatos)

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...da337e1e?hl=en
>Gotcha. Updated the subject line for ya there. I had to turn off the
>filter just to see how things are going. Progress as usual from my
>standpoint. In fact, $20 says I'll see a response. You always have to
>have the last word. So come on man, tell us everything you know. I've
>got 30 seconds to spare..... ;-)

well I guess if you are used to placing bets with yourself as you did here,
you technically owe yourself 20 bucks... don't snort it all up at once...

but I was right in my response but you chose to ignore it as everything that
shows how hypocritical and intellectually challenged you are...

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...de960eaf?hl=en
>of course you will see a response...you can't and won't killfile me...just
>more of your worthless bull****...you have NEVER killfiled me... you
>can't....you long for the attention....

and it still holds true to this day.... you crave the attention...

this may have been your best response:

>No doofus, I just won. You owe me 20 bucks. The bet was that you'd open
>that gaping maw of yours again that we have all come to know and love
>as your trash-spewing mouth.

made a bet with yourself and then declared yourself the winner... that's
rich....is your last name Taylor?

and this is still true... I said:
>I don't owe you ****, because you lied....you said you killfiled me...I
>knew
>you didn't...you can't....you never could and never will.....you will see
>*this* and *every* post I ever make....you just can't killfile me....and
>you
>know it...I own you.....

yep.... I was right...
the sad part? you got all butthurt over me calling you out on thesamba for
lying and flipflopping your story.... some folks hate for their true colors
to shine.... say what you will about me, I'm the same all the time...like it
or not...now quit breathing our air.

Old August 4th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default OT Joey Tribiani is a brain dead meth-head

> the sad part? you got all butthurt over me calling you out on thesamba for
> lying and flipflopping your story.... some folks hate for their true colors
> to shine.... say what you will about me, I'm the same all the time...like it
> or not...now quit breathing our air.

Lying on the samba? Ooookay.

The rest of your drivel is just that, a bunch of talk.

I just have to ask....do you have any common sense at all? I bet you
$20 that you'd have the last word, and YOU DID! GO big guy, I bet
you're all growed up and you know your right foot from your wrong,
huh? I bet you can even pull up your huggies by yourself now, the only
part you missed is how to use the toilet paper, because you've managed
to get that mess all over your keyboard....

But overall, for once we do agree. You are indeed the same, all the
time. 100% dickhead, non-stop , 24/7.

Have a cold one on me, you've earned it. Hell, have 3 or 4. Spend the
whole $20...I forgive your debt.

This is just too much fun. This time I pulled the string and got two

I wonder how many response I'll get this time? DANCE, dickhead,
DANCE. Go ahead....give us your last word, big guy. Earn your keep.

Chris
Old August 4th 08, 05:01 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default Joey is the puppetmaster.. what Halatos@gmail dance

> wrote in message
>> the sad part? you got all butthurt over me calling you out on thesamba
>> for
>> lying and flipflopping your story.... some folks hate for their true
>> colors
>> to shine.... say what you will about me, I'm the same all the time...like
>> it
>> or not...now quit breathing our air.

> Lying on the samba? Ooookay.

yes sir... i even posted it in the thread... how quickly we forget about the
flip flops you've done...

> The rest of your drivel is just that, a bunch of talk.

accuracy is what it is... and as always you avoid that just to run your
pipe...

> I just have to ask....do you have any common sense at all? I bet you
> $20 that you'd have the last word, and YOU DID!

you didn't bet me anything.... in a post on an interent message board you
posted "i bet i get a response"... hell you didn't even specify who you were
betting would respond... i guess you like those safe bets...<chuckle>

>GO big guy, I bet
> you're all growed up and you know your right foot from your wrong,
> huh? I bet you can even pull up your huggies by yourself now, the only
> part you missed is how to use the toilet paper, because you've managed
> to get that mess all over your keyboard....

the mess in the keyboard is from spewing softdrinks while laughing at your
replies... good job Chris, you keep me laughing... at least we finally found
something you can do...

> But overall, for once we do agree. You are indeed the same, all the
> time. 100% dickhead, non-stop , 24/7.

it's all perspective big guy.. I can see why you are so bitter... if i got
owned everytime i stood up like i had a set, i'd be as upset as you are....

> Have a cold one on me, you've earned it. Hell, have 3 or 4. Spend the
> whole $20...I forgive your debt.

i owe you nothing.... you never did show where i owe you anything... but i
did show where you claim i owe you something... if it's that easy i guess
you owe me a million dollars! just because you've replied every time i said
you would.. now pay up...

> This is just too much fun. This time I pulled the string and got two

no, you got a response and then i did YOUR work for you.... well i posted
links to why you avoided doing your work... because you lied again.. just
like when that thread started... you claimed complete happiness with parts
from aircooled.net for your fatties front suspension, after stating you were
dissatisfied... you can't be both... and you got called on it... and it must
still hurt... i had forgotten how much of a dip**** you were, thanks for
reminding us all!

> I wonder how many response I'll get this time? DANCE, dickhead,
> DANCE. Go ahead....give us your last word, big guy. Earn your keep.

this won't be the "last word" you will always respond until i cut you
loose.... it has been that way over and over... history doesn't lie, and you
constantly repeat it with amazing predictability....

is your desparate need for attention satisfied yet? i sure hope so, i've
wasted enough time on you... we need you to get back to long drawn out
stories about you just throwing parts at a car instead of actually fixing
it... but given enough parts you eventually got it going! good job... i knew
you were desparate for attention when you started replying to automated spam
postings awhile back.... you are a sad, sad, chump...