10% Ethanol Gas Causing Poor Performance?

Old August 4th 08, 05:19 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Joey is the puppetmaster.. what Halatos@gmail dance

"this won't be the "last word" you will always respond until i cut you
loose.... it has been that way over and over... history doesn't lie,
and you
constantly repeat it with amazing predictability.... "

You're just changing the subject to try and make yourself look like
less of an idiot. Lets boil it down shall we. Your original post,
where you attacked someone for having a different opinion than yours,
is where this all really began. I called you a dickhead, because
that's what you are.

You are, and always have been a dickhead. You're an immature little
brat, too. But am I upset? Hell no. I'm having the time of my life.
You're a venerable barrel of laughs.

Keep up the attacks, if nothing else I get a kick out of your attempts
to twist the facts.

Chris
Old August 4th 08, 06:03 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> "this won't be the "last word" you will always respond until i cut you
> loose.... it has been that way over and over... history doesn't lie,
> and you
> constantly repeat it with amazing predictability.... "
>
> You're just changing the subject to try and make yourself look like
> less of an idiot. Lets boil it down shall we. Your original post,
> where you attacked someone for having a different opinion than yours,
> is where this all really began. I called you a dickhead, because
> that's what you are.

since you can't remember, and apparently can't read well, this is my
"original" post to this thread

>>LOL.... "crap" because one guy thinks it.... sweet...

>>anyway, over the 20 years or so i've been driving we are subjected to 10%
>>ethanol at regular intervals...usually as the prices go up... and yes, it
>>always made a difference... we don't just get it in our super or supreme
>>we
>>get it across the board...

>>(FYI the engines were designed to run on lower octane fuels, not higher)

no attacks stated or implied.... i may be a dickhead, but at least i'm not
comprehension challenged, as you always seem to be...

> You are, and always have been a dickhead. You're an immature little
> brat, too. But am I upset? Hell no. I'm having the time of my life.
> You're a venerable barrel of laughs.

the laughs are flowing... but not from your side... as usual, you throw out
a little insult(yet i'm the immature brat...LOL) to get your attention
fix... i don't mind giving it to you because, if you remember, which i
doubt, i've always enjoyed(and stated) that i love a good game of kick the
retard... so you've been kicked...

> Keep up the attacks, if nothing else I get a kick out of your attempts
> to twist the facts.

Me twisting the facts? See above where i corrected you on your
misinformation... again... as usual.... please try to keep up.

you never did answer with your expert opinion(the subject that lead you to
foam at the mouth)... what are the octane requirements for the fatchick
vw's? I answered, and correctly... lets see if you get as ****ed off at it
as Dennis did...

here it is again:

>>you are entirely correct Dennis... it is "fact" that the 1968 vw did call
>>for 91 octane fuel.. I can snap a picture of the inside of my 1968 type
>>1's
>>fuel filler flap for you... and then I can highlight where it specifies 91
>>RON rating... which is usually 4 points higher than the fuel rating we use
>>here in the good ole USA(" (R+M)/2 " )...
>>just do a google search on " Octane Rating " you will find what I said
>>above
>>is not just my opinion, it is true... so fill'r'up with 87 (R+M)/2 (US
>>rating system) octane and time is spot on to what the manual says and you

>and your vw will be very happy....

you can check your gas door for the information too.... or you can keep
dancing... it's up to you... I'm fairly certain which you will choose....

then you can get a post like this one:
>>that's just plain ole sad, Dennis... no one discounts your "experiences",
>>as
>>we can't tell you what you experienced..... but that is exactly what you
>>implied in your post to me, that my experience was wrong... we only stated
>>that your information was incorrect... as a matter of fact, your "facts"
>>were not wrong, but your interpretation of them was... I assume it was
>>just
>>because you didn't realize the octane rating...

>>now... personally I think the "i'm mad, so i'll take my ball and go home"
>>routine is overly done and a real bitch move... but that is up to you...
>>you've been here at RAMVA for years, to tuck your tale and run because you
>>were questioned over a little misinformation is bull****... but have at it

the above is my third post in this thread, the one you replied to.... so
much for your accuracy since you claimed it to be my "original" post... oh
well, I don't actually expect you to be accurate anymore.... that's asking
way too much...

Old August 4th 08, 03:10 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Desperation is a stinky cologne, Purdue.

All I can say is...wow. That last post just keeps going, and
going...and says everything and nothing at the same time. But like
I've stated before, I pull the string, you respond. I post a few
lines, and you fire back with a few pages of 'crap'. Keep up the good
work, dickhead.

You don't own a damn thing, and you know it. But now you claim that
you control who laughs and who doesn't. Are you kdding me? Talk about
being a complete and utter waste of life.

C'mon, is this the best you can do?

Chris
Old August 4th 08, 06:41 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default obsession is a nasty thing

> dried his tears long enough to write in message
> All I can say is...wow. That last post just keeps going, and
> going...and says everything and nothing at the same time. But like
> I've stated before, I pull the string, you respond. I post a few
> lines, and you fire back with a few pages of 'crap'. Keep up the good
> work, dickhead.

everything and nothing at the same time... more of your wisdom... black
really is white in your world! nice song and dance, puppet...

> You don't own a damn thing, and you know it. But now you claim that
> you control who laughs and who doesn't. Are you kdding me? Talk about
> being a complete and utter waste of life.

the only waste has been the time i spent giving you the attention you
seek... but it's been a laugh for me, so it's justified..

> C'mon, is this the best you can do?

funny, that's been my thought with every BS post you've made... you can
surely do better... maybe not, you've never been able to get to me, i think
that's why you are so obsessed with me... try harder puppet...

Old August 5th 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Perdue is a waste of space and breath.

> the only waste has been the time i spent giving you the attention you
> seek... but it's been a laugh for me, so it's justified..

You have it all backward, Perdue. I called you a dickhead. You
responded. And every single time I've posted since then, you've
responded. Sometimes more than once. And the replies grow ever more
desperate to somehow make ME look bad. You've failed every attempt so
far. But deep down, you know you have to win. You just know you have
to win and have the last word. It is your....destiny. And I'm getting
in the way, such a shame to put off the almighty dumbass Perdue.

Now think slowly before proceeding..who is giving who the attention
here? I don't need anything from you, never have, and never will.
You're nothing but a dickhead full of bad advice. A desperate dickhead
full of bad advice.

> funny, that's been my thought with every BS post you've made... you can
> surely do better... maybe not, you've never been able to get to me, i think
> that's why you are so obsessed with me... try harder puppet...

I'm obsessed? Re-read the above. Now read it again. Now.....try to
understand, okay? I don't need to get you, you've done all the work
for me so far. Every single time you respond it makes you look that
much more stupid, immature, amateurish, inexperienced and pitiful.
Your middle name is Fail, isn't it Perdue? Chris Fail Perdue

Go ahead dickhead, it's your turn.

Chris
Old August 5th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
trey

Nah, he is a pretty good guy. I've been bothering him for years now, he
owes me a side draft carb.

Old August 5th 08, 03:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Let's not get nasty, this post is to clear the air.

On Aug 4, 7:40 pm, trey > wrote:
> Nah, he is a pretty good guy. I've been bothering him for years now, he
> owes me a side draft carb.

Look, before this gets completely out of hand, let me just clear
something up. I never said C. F. Perdue was a bad guy. Never. Not
once. I'm sure he is a pretty good guy overall. I just called him a
dickhead because that's what he is.

Unfortunately............. the 'good guy' crowd and the 'dickhead'
crowd are by definition mutually exclusive.

Chris
Old August 5th 08, 03:06 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

On Aug 4, 8:56*pm, " > wrote:
> On Aug 4, 7:40 pm, trey > wrote:> Nah, he is a pretty good guy. *I've been bothering him for years now, he
> > owes me a side draft carb.

> Look, before this gets completely out of hand, let me just clear
> something up. I never said C. F. Perdue was a bad guy. Never. Not
> once. I'm sure he is a pretty good guy overall. I just called him a
> dickhead because that's what he is.
>
> Unfortunately............. the 'good guy' crowd and the 'dickhead'
> crowd are by definition mutually exclusive.
>
> Chris

Well thats ok then.
Down in my neck of the woods being called a dick head is considered
a compliment.

Randy

Old August 5th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
>> the only waste has been the time i spent giving you the attention you
>> seek... but it's been a laugh for me, so it's justified..
>>

> You have it all backward, Perdue. I called you a dickhead. You
> responded. And every single time I've posted since then, you've
> responded. Sometimes more than once. And the replies grow ever more
> desperate to somehow make ME look bad. You've failed every attempt so
> far. But deep down, you know you have to win. You just know you have
> to win and have the last word. It is your....destiny. And I'm getting
> in the way, such a shame to put off the almighty dumbass Perdue.
>
> Now think slowly before proceeding..who is giving who the attention
> here? I don't need anything from you, never have, and never will.
> You're nothing but a dickhead full of bad advice. A desperate dickhead
> full of bad advice.
>
>> funny, that's been my thought with every BS post you've made... you can
>> surely do better... maybe not, you've never been able to get to me, i
>> think
>> that's why you are so obsessed with me... try harder puppet...

> I'm obsessed? Re-read the above. Now read it again. Now.....try to
> understand, okay? I don't need to get you, you've done all the work
> for me so far. Every single time you respond it makes you look that
> much more stupid, immature, amateurish, inexperienced and pitiful.
> Your middle name is Fail, isn't it Perdue? Chris Fail Perdue
>
> Go ahead dickhead, it's your turn.
>
> Chris

hahahahahaha... grasp... you want to know who is giving the attention? we
all know... I'm giving you the attention you so badly crave.... or you'd
have stopped responding... however, think back, or I can link you to it, I
told you, you *wont* and *can't* stop responding... and you've proven
that... you don't need *me* to make you look bad, you do that on your own...
we won't even talk about the hypocrisy in every post you send...

I await your witty response...<snicker>

Old August 5th 08, 07:35 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> On Aug 4, 7:40 pm, trey > wrote:
>> Nah, he is a pretty good guy. I've been bothering him for years now, he
>> owes me a side draft carb.
>>

> Look, before this gets completely out of hand, let me just clear
> something up. I never said C. F. Perdue was a bad guy. Never. Not
> once. I'm sure he is a pretty good guy overall. I just called him a
> dickhead because that's what he is.
>

> Unfortunately............. the 'good guy' crowd and the 'dickhead'
> crowd are by definition mutually exclusive.

that just shows you were wrong when you said i was a dickhead... more folks
seem to think i'm a "good guy" than a dickhead... you are an army of one....
LOL