10% Ethanol Gas Causing Poor Performance?

Old August 7th 08, 12:26 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default Frustration sets in for our man Perdue.

> wrote in message
>> you are wrong again... you read as well as you participate in this
>> group...

> Stating the obvious. Fantastic. You're a genius. Here, have a cookie.
>
>> i had already previously stated you were obsessed and this wouldn't end
>> until i let you stop, so that too is more on your list of inaccuracies...
>> in

> Did I not just say that in my previous message? Restating the obvious
> again, dickhead? Oh please, mister big bad perdue. Let it stop.
> Please? Ha ha ha.
>
>> the previously posted reply that you failed to comprehend the only "gay"
>> reference was to your accuisations that *I* had homosexual tendencies
>> based
>> on me owning your ass... how quickly the mentally handicapped such as
>> yourself forget....

> How could I forget, I wrote the message with the accusation. And it
> still holds true, even today, dickhead.
>
> It ends whenever you want it to, dickhead. Your turn.
>
> Chris

Hello ducky, it's Wednesday.... I'm gonna be pretty busy the next 3-4 days.
But never fear my feathered friend, I won't let you down... you obviously
sought me out a few days ago because you really need some kind of
attention... I can't let you down.. I'll check in. you can count on me,
ducky.

Old August 7th 08, 02:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Hey Perdue - how about you just shut up?

> Hello ducky, it's Wednesday....

Stating the obvious again, and now we're talking about what day it is.
How about you just shut up, dickhead?

> I'm gonna be pretty busy the next 3-4 days.

Could not possibly care less about your schedule, dickhead.

> But never fear my feathered friend, I won't let you down... you obviously

You've let me down every time so far. Your responses aren't worth
dick. Or head, ya dickhead.

> attention... I can't let you down.. I'll check in. you can count on me,

I don't need to count on you for anything. Perhaps your absence is for
another short-term stay in an addiction recovery program, or perhaps
you have to go cry in the corner and hope that things calm down if you
shut up(which so far you've been unable to do). Perhaps you'll take a
long walk off of a short pier. It doesn't really matter when you boil
it all down because the fact remains that I don't need you for
anything, have said so more than once, and wouldn't miss your ass if
you NEVER came back.

Now stick that in your meth pipe and smoke it, dickhead.

Your turn. ;-)

Chris

Old August 8th 08, 05:50 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> I don't need to count on you for anything. Perhaps your absence is for
> another short-term stay in an addiction recovery program, or perhaps
> you have to go cry in the corner and hope that things calm down if you
> shut up(which so far you've been unable to do). Perhaps you'll take a
> long walk off of a short pier. It doesn't really matter when you boil
> it all down because the fact remains that I don't need you for
> anything, have said so more than once, and wouldn't miss your ass if
> you NEVER came back.

Hello again, Ducky.... you seem a bit frustrated. the above is obviously as
most of your posts to this group, total BS.... if you didn't need my
attention you wouldn't be crying out so loudly for it.... I'm out again for
a few hours, i'll be back.

> Now stick that in your meth pipe and smoke it, dickhead.

Ducky, you've mistaken me for your buddy Mario...

Old August 9th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default Big Man Perdue and his ego

> Hello again, Ducky....

What's up, dickhead. I thought you were leaving?

> you seem a bit frustrated. the above is obviously as
> most of your posts to this group, total BS.... if you didn't need my

What on earth would give you the impression that I'm frustrated? I'm
not frustrated, Perdue. C'mon Chris....I'm disappointed in you, ya
dickhead.

> attention you wouldn't be crying out so loudly for it.... I'm out again for
> a few hours, i'll be back.

Yeah, I've been sick and worried, staying up at night hoping and
praying that all kinds of bad things would happen to you. Like perhaps
the loss of your hands, so you would be unable to type..you know, that
kind of thing ;-) It would do the world a favor if you just...left.
Permanently. But hey, you know that already.

I see that you've requested that I take remedial English. Some nerve,
a HS dropout accusing a college grad of needing remedial English.
Ha ha ha. I have to admit, once again, you made me laugh. I laughed at
you just as much as I laughed at your post. But still, I gotta give
credit where credit is due, right dickhead? I'll give you a C+ on that
post just for the humor factor. And an F for content.

Look man, I know it's not your fault that you turned out so pathetic
and stupid. Just learn to work around your faults, i.e., quit when
you've been beaten more times than you can count. I had you there 2
years ago when you advised
EVERYONE to add you to their kill file. Remember that, dickhead?
Here..this is a SIMPLE search to help you remember...

Now just so you know, the search string was "possibly the best advice
I ever gave on this NG" That string only comes up once, and it is part
of the "Total ****ing Lunatic" thread that brought you so much fame on
the last go-round.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...rch+this+group

Come on back, and I'll taunt you some more, dickhead It'll be fun.

Your turn, ya loser.

Chris
Old August 9th 08, 12:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Shag

On Aug 8, 9:18*pm, " > wrote:
> > *Hello again, Ducky....

> What's up, dickhead. I thought you were leaving?
>
> > you seem a bit frustrated. the above is obviously as
> > most of your posts to this group, total BS.... if you didn't need my

> What on earth would give you the impression that I'm frustrated? I'm
> not frustrated, Perdue. C'mon Chris....I'm disappointed in you, *ya
> dickhead.
>
> > attention you wouldn't be crying out so loudly for it.... I'm out again for
> > a few hours, i'll be back.

> Yeah, I've been sick and worried, staying up at night hoping and
> praying that all kinds of bad things would happen to you. Like perhaps
> the loss of your hands, so you would be unable to type..you know, that
> kind of thing ;-) It would do the world a favor if you just...left.
> Permanently. But hey, you know that already.
>
> I see that you've requested that I take remedial English. Some nerve,
> a HS dropout accusing a college grad of needing remedial English.
> Ha ha ha. I have to admit, once again, you made me laugh. I laughed at
> you just as much as I laughed at your post. But still, I gotta give
> credit where credit is due, right dickhead? I'll give you a C+ on that
> post just for the humor factor. And an F for content.
>
> Look man, I know it's not your fault that you turned out so pathetic
> and stupid. Just learn to work around your faults, i.e., quit when
> you've been beaten more times than you can count. I had you there 2
> years ago when you advised
> EVERYONE to add you to their kill file. Remember that, dickhead?
> Here..this is a SIMPLE search to help you remember...
>
> Now just so you know, the search string was "possibly the best advice
> I ever gave on this NG" That string only comes up once, and it is part
> of the "Total ****ing Lunatic" thread that brought you so much fame on
> the last go-round.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...ooled/search?g...
>
> Come on back, and I'll taunt you some more, dickhead It'll be fun.
>
> Your turn, ya loser.
>
> Chris

Wow, you guys have really wasted a LOT of time typing up all of those
insults back and forth.
Old August 9th 08, 05:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default [email protected] has an inferiority complex

> wrote in message
>> Hello again, Ducky....

> What on earth would give you the impression that I'm frustrated? I'm
> not frustrated, Perdue. C'mon Chris....I'm disappointed in you, ya
> dickhead.

as I asked before, who is Perdue?... if you know me so well, you'd actually
know my name...

> Yeah, I've been sick and worried, staying up at night hoping and
> praying that all kinds of bad things would happen to you. Like perhaps
> the loss of your hands, so you would be unable to type..you know, that
> kind of thing ;-) It would do the world a favor if you just...left.
> Permanently. But hey, you know that already.

they make some very nice voice programs that will help me post.. don't
worry, i'll still be around to help you when you **** up your fatchick...

> I see that you've requested that I take remedial English. Some nerve,
> a HS dropout accusing a college grad of needing remedial English.

you don't even know who you are talking to, there's no HS drop out here..

> Look man, I know it's not your fault that you turned out so pathetic
> and stupid. Just learn to work around your faults, i.e.,

my major fault is feeling sorry for folks that dwell in their basements and
scream out for attention on the internet... i feel sorry for them... so i
give it to them... call me a philanthropist.

>quit when
> you've been beaten more times than you can count. I had you there 2
> years ago when you advised
> EVERYONE to add you to their kill file. Remember that, dickhead?
> Here..this is a SIMPLE search to help you remember...

yeah, i only mentioned that very post(that i made) earlier in this
thread.... nice of you to finally see it... you slow?

> Now just so you know, the search string was "possibly the best advice
> I ever gave on this NG" That string only comes up once, and it is part
> of the "Total ****ing Lunatic" thread that brought you so much fame on
> the last go-round.

see above, but you missed it a few days ago, so i'm doubting you'd get it
now... maybe have your mother read it to you...

> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...rch+this+group
>
> Come on back, and I'll taunt you some more, dickhead It'll be fun.

taunt me? you're just upset that you can't even get my blood pressure to
raise one point... that's been your problem for years... that's why you
started the above thread, isn't it? i called you a balled faced liar and
provided quotes and links to show you lied... you hated being shown for the
liar that you are... and it must still sting... good, liars are one of the
lowest forms of life... but they stick together, hence your public
proclaimation of support for Mario.... good job, you must be proud of
yourself, a hypocrite and a liar... way to set your sights high!!

> Your turn, ya loser.

how can i be the loser when i'm getting such joy moving my leg all around
and watching you get frustrated trying to hump a moving target? you are like
a housefly stuck against a window... you keep trying and trying your best,
but you get nowhere.... LOL...

try harder, you are an amateur mechanic and troll.... but a proven liar!

Old August 9th 08, 05:52 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

Default [email protected] seeks attention anywhere he can get it.

"Shag" > wrote in message

Wow, you guys have really wasted a LOT of time typing up all of those
insults back and forth.

a couple minutes a day to help the needy is okay with me, Shag.... he is
obviously in need of attention...

Old August 9th 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Default I don't need anything from the dickhead.

> a couple minutes a day to help the needy is okay with me, Shag.... he is
> obviously in need of attention...

You wish, dickhead. I've told you no less than a half dozen times
that I need nothing from you. Now who needs remedial english? You
either can't read, or can't comprehend. I'm going to go with both. ;-)

Oh, oh, I almost forgot. If you want me to taunt you with your real
name, then post it ya dickhead.

Your turn.

Chris
Old August 9th 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
[email protected][_1_]

Old August 9th 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
> >
>> a couple minutes a day to help the needy is okay with me, Shag.... he is
>> obviously in need of attention...

> You wish, dickhead. I've told you no less than a half dozen times
> that I need nothing from you. Now who needs remedial english? You
> either can't read, or can't comprehend. I'm going to go with both. ;-)

actions speak much louder than words.... always...

> Oh, oh, I almost forgot. If you want me to taunt you with your real
> name, then post it ya dickhead.

i thought you knew everything about me.... i'm disappointed in you.

> Your turn.

LOL... making yourself feel empowered in a powerless situation? I've shown
before and once again, you can NOT stop... I will free you one day, my
pet.... I promise.