67 VW Windowcrank repros Wolfburg West

Old May 28th 05, 04:42 PM
fred67bug

Default 67 VW Windowcrank repros Wolfburg West

As you people know 67 was a special year for beetles-many one year
parts,etc. Well, I got the new Wolfsburg wired e-mail and they are now
producing exact duplication repros of the hard to find 67 window
cranks. 7 years ago ,i purchased 2 N.O.S. 67 cranks from WW at a cost
of $50 each. The new repros sell for $28 each-seems like a good deal. I
ordered 3 just to make sure I have them for my daily driver 67
currently being restored and 1 spare.
Check it out a www.wolfsburgwest.com- Have a great holiday weekend and
be sure to remember the sacrifices of all our current and past men and
women in all branches of our services- Fred67 bug

Old May 28th 05, 04:54 PM
fred67bug

Correction-priceis @22.95 each for 67 window crank repros. fred