More has arrived!

Old May 1st 05, 12:15 AM
Mitch_A

Default More has arrived!

http://www.racemore.com/more/

Old May 1st 05, 10:48 AM
Neil Charlton

Ahh Mitch - you could have said it was GTR - you built my hopes there

Regards

Old May 1st 05, 03:00 PM
Uwe Schürkamp

On Sun, 1 May 2005 09:48:24 +0000 (UTC), Neil Charlton wrote:
> Ahh Mitch - you could have said it was GTR - you built my hopes there
>
> Regards
>
> "Mitch_A" > wrote in message
>> http://www.racemore.com/more/

In fact, that's one of the new "highlights": racemore support in
GTR. 8(

uwe

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61
Old May 1st 05, 06:25 PM
Andi Cole

Looking at it isn't that the only highlight ;-(

--
Andi.

Remove only one zero to reply

Old May 1st 05, 06:58 PM
Mitch_A

All of the pieces are falling into place for GTR and this is the reception
it receives? If this cant excite this "supposed sim racing" community in
the slightest then their isnt any hope for this sad bunch of wannabees or
Sim Racing.....

Mitch

Old May 1st 05, 11:34 PM
Uwe Schürkamp

On Sun, 01 May 2005 17:58:09 GMT, Mitch_A wrote:
> All of the pieces are falling into place for GTR and this is the reception
> it receives? If this cant excite this "supposed sim racing" community in
> the slightest then their isnt any hope for this sad bunch of wannabees or
> Sim Racing.....

C'mon Mitch, you did better on all that Iraq trollin' ;-)

So where's the dedicated server? I would have hoped for that, plus a
decent version of the Nordschleife. RaceMore? We'll see.

Cheers, uwe

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61
Old May 2nd 05, 01:55 AM
Darus

Even just the ability to remember passwords would have been nice.

Old May 2nd 05, 02:05 AM
ZZ

On Sun, 01 May 2005 17:58:09 GMT, Mitch_A wrote:

>> All of the pieces are falling into place for GTR and this is the

reception
>> it receives? If this cant excite this "supposed sim racing"

community in
>> the slightest then their isnt any hope for this sad bunch of

wannabees or
>> Sim Racing.....

C'mon Mitch, you did better on all that Iraq trollin' ;-)

So where's the dedicated server? I would have hoped for that, plus a
decent version of the Nordschleife. RaceMore? We'll see.

Cheers, uwe

-------------------
As a recent email message from one of my league racing friends says:

SimBin seems to be doing there best to ruin a damn good sim and
alienating their userbase in the process. We'll see what happens when
rFactor is released ;-)

--
Richard "ZZ" Busch

http://gtr.gplrank.info/viewLaptimes...?user_id=14884

Member:
Screamers Racing League
oAo
AoA
MARA GTR
GT Rank +36.233
NGT Rank +41.093
GT Rank Monster +1214.979
GPL Rank + 14.768
MoGPL Rank + 308.654
N2003 Rank -18.8060
----------------
Remember racecar is racecar spelled backward
-----------------

Old May 2nd 05, 08:49 AM
Uwe Schürkamp

On 1 May 2005 17:55:15 -0700, Darus wrote:
> Even just the ability to remember passwords would have been nice.

and a "do you really want to quit?" message when accidentally hitting
esc in an online event. How hard could it possibly be?

We'll see.

Cheers, uwe

--
GPG Fingerprint: 2E 13 20 22 9A 3F 63 7F 67 6F E9 B1 A8 36 A4 61
Old May 2nd 05, 02:48 PM
Andi Cole

Having gone to the trouble of making a counter to May 1st I'd have thought
something more exciting than an additional charging system would have been
announced. There are precious few bug fixes, even the lobby problems have
been circumvented by Direct IP in a lot of cases. If they thought we'd all
laugh at 'More is coming' then they've seriously misread our sense of
humour.