Any other ideas for not too expensive upgrades for type 2 1968 please?

Old July 5th 06, 05:56 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default Any other ideas for not too expensive upgrades for type 2 1968 please?

Old July 5th 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Dennis Wik

Default Any other ideas for not too expensive upgrades for type 2 1968...

Well, maybe you should start over fresh with a non restored 68. This
bus will give you months, maybe years, of projects to dig into. I might
be willing to swap with you

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=32090944&f="Den's
Dogs</a>

href="http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4025706&a=30209382&vt=vp">Den's
1977 Puma</a>

Old July 5th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
tdfm

If you can find disc brakes that allow you to use the emergency brake,
that is what you want. Hoestly, I don't know if they have them for that
year. Also, it will cost more.

Tim