A Post, Front Xmember and Step sill picture needed! FYI Grahame

Old August 4th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled

Default A Post, Front Xmember and Step sill picture needed! FYI Grahame

Look if you want too get angry with someone that's fine. All I wanted was some
help from a fellow air-cooled enthusiast not an argument about whether it is safe to
give out personal information in open news groups.
I work in the IT industry and I know what I know.
Ask Joey he'll tell you. IT'S NOT SAFE.
I will not be using this group again.
Thanks so much.

Old August 4th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled
Joey Tribiani

> wrote in message
k...
> Look if you want too get angry with someone that's fine. All I wanted was
> some
> help from a fellow air-cooled enthusiast not an argument about whether it
> is safe to
> give out personal information in open news groups.
> I work in the IT industry and I know what I know.
> Ask Joey he'll tell you. IT'S NOT SAFE.
> I will not be using this group again.
> Thanks so much.

good get the **** out....you don't even know how to properly post to a
group....if you don't *want* folks help, then don't ****ing ask for
it....you do realize this is a ****ing TEXT ONLY group? no pictures....do
you expect someone to setup a ****ing site for YOU to see a picture so you
can feel safe in not giveing out a ****ing email address? i have upwards of
20 ****ing email addresses...most of them were created with bogus
information anyway..... i am in no more danger of being "located" than you
are.... the "IT" industry churns out hundreds of thousands of computer
morons every year, so don't brag....if someone wants to trace you, they can
do that from your post here, they don't need an email addy...so **** off
loser....try google images, and quit being a lazy ****er and a ****ing
****...