OT I'm not sayin'...... (warning: political content)

Old October 24th 04, 01:15 AM
Chris Perdue

>From: "ilambert"

>Sorry about your disfuctional brain Chris.

my brain is quite fine you twit...

>Hope the mouth heals too.

my mouth is fine and i would prefer it if you didn't even think about my
mouth...
-------------------
Chris Perdue
"I'm ever so thankful for the Internet; it has allowed me to keep a finger in
the pie and to make some small contribution to those younger who will carry the
air-cooled legend forward"
Jim Mais
Feb. 2004
Old October 24th 04, 02:16 AM
Shaggie

On 24 Oct 2004 00:15:47 GMT, EMOVE (Chris Perdue)
wrote

>my mouth is fine and i would prefer it if you didn't even think about my
>mouth...

"You shore got a purty mouth..."
http://www.dahtcom.com/Roger/deliverance.html

--

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite,
and furthermore always carry a small snake.
Old October 24th 04, 02:47 AM
P.J.Berg

Chris Perdue wrote:
>> From: "ilambert"

>> And while we're pretending,let's pretend GWB didn't lie and that
>> he's the brightest bulb in the pack.Or that he won the election in
>> 2000.

> i have an even more difficult game in mind...its called "Let's all
> pretend that "ilambert" has a brain"....you are a mindless ****tard,
> do us all a favor, go suck on an exhaust pipe...

Now, that is not nice..

Agree to disagree..

J.

Old October 24th 04, 05:10 PM
MUADIB®

>"You shore got a purty mouth..."
>http://www.dahtcom.com/Roger/deliverance.html

LOL...................LOL...................chuckl e.................

Remove "YOURPANTIES" to reply

MUADIB®

http://www.angelfire.com/retro/sster...IN%20PAGE.html

one small step for man,.....
One giant leap for attorneys.
Old October 25th 04, 03:38 AM
Charles Fregeau

Hey, even though I'm a d***Yankee, I lived for 11 years in Arkansas. Some
of my best friends would be considered hillbillies up here. (I miss them,
too.)

Many of my Arkansas friends voted to put Bill Clinton in the White House.
(Anything to get him out of the Governor's Mansion. <g>)

Charles of Kankakee
(formerly Charles of Palatine)

Old October 25th 04, 03:41 AM
Charles Fregeau

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
> "Mike Rocket J. Squirrel Elliott"
> et> wrote in message
>>
>> Determination is no replacement for thought.
>>

> .................And the lack of determination emboldens your enemies. One
> of the stupidest things I ever did was voting for Jimmie Carter back in
> '76.
> Since then, if there's any hint of a lack of determination & conviction in
> any candidate......to hell with them. No matter what direction this
> country
> goes in, having a Neville Chamberlain style weakling in the White House is
> not the way to get there.

At least SOMEONE remembers Neville Chamberlin and the 1938 fiasco known as
the Treaty of Munich. Does anyone remember where 'Peace, Land and Bread'
was the slogan, when and why?

Old October 25th 04, 03:50 AM
Charles Fregeau

Makes me want to rewrite a song from the 60's:

She asks me why, Why I'm a Kerry guy.
I'm Kerry noon and nighty night night,
John Kerry is a fright.
I'm for Kerry high and low, don't ask me why ('cause he don't know)
It's not for lack of bread, like the Grateful Dead (No it ain't)

<GD&RRF>

Charles of Kankakee.

Old October 25th 04, 12:12 PM
Tim Rogers

"Charles Fregeau" > wrote in message

> At least SOMEONE remembers Neville Chamberlin and the 1938 fiasco known as
> the Treaty of Munich. Does anyone remember where 'Peace, Land and Bread'
> was the slogan, when and why?

.............You must be an old lefty.

Lenin's syphillitic dementia was undiagnosed when they stormed the Winter
Palace. Remember that and keep your pants zipped.................lol

Old October 26th 04, 04:37 AM
Charles Fregeau

"Tim Rogers" > wrote in message
> "Charles Fregeau" > wrote in message
>>
>> At least SOMEONE remembers Neville Chamberlin and the 1938 fiasco known
>> as
>> the Treaty of Munich. Does anyone remember where 'Peace, Land and Bread'
>> was the slogan, when and why?
>>

> ............You must be an old lefty.
>
> Lenin's syphillitic dementia was undiagnosed when they stormed the Winter
> Palace. Remember that and keep your pants zipped.................lol

No, I'm expecting it to become Kerry's next slogan. <g>

Charles of Kankakee