Drive Flange Oil Seals

Old September 20th 04, 05:45 PM
Will

Default Drive Flange Oil Seals

Yeah it would be a good time to change the fluid, but unfourtunatly, I
had the clutch changed a few months ago and got them to put in new
synthetic fluid. (which has been slowly dripping out )

I guess I have to top it up anyway, Does it matter if I use the same
fluid? Should I bother saving whats left? It was CDN$30 a liter.

I don't know what they used other than the part number on the invoice
(LM1414 - Syn gear oil 80/90)

Will, 89 Jetta 8v