I drove in the right lane today

Old February 13th 05, 12:44 AM
Usual Suspect

Default I drove in the right lane today

Today, I decided to try driving in the right lane for no particular reason.
As you probably know, driving in the right lane is very dangerous, but I was
driving on a rather deserted two-lane freeway with very infrequent onramps
or exits, so I thought "what the heck?"

As I'm driving in the right lane, I see this left lane blocker driving at 5
below in the left lane. I pass her and seconds later a genius idea comes to
me: I slow down get beside the LLB and match her speed. We ride together at
5 below the 65 mph speed limit. Minutes later, we have four vehicles
tailgating us. One even dared to honk. It was great! I wasn't even doing
anything illegal, because I was driving in the right lane just below the
speed limit.
Old February 13th 05, 08:52 PM
James C. Reeves

"Usual Suspect" > wrote in message
> Today, I decided to try driving in the right lane for no particular
> reason.
> As you probably know, driving in the right lane is very dangerous, but I
> was
> driving on a rather deserted two-lane freeway with very infrequent onramps
> or exits, so I thought "what the heck?"
>
> As I'm driving in the right lane, I see this left lane blocker driving at
> 5
> below in the left lane. I pass her and seconds later a genius idea comes
> me: I slow down get beside the LLB and match her speed. We ride together
> at
> 5 below the 65 mph speed limit. Minutes later, we have four vehicles
> tailgating us. One even dared to honk. It was great! I wasn't even doing
> anything illegal, because I was driving in the right lane just below the
> speed limit.

And you're able to sleep at night. Amazing!

Old February 14th 05, 12:28 AM
Usual Suspect

James C. Reeves wrote:

> "Usual Suspect" > wrote in message
>> Today, I decided to try driving in the right lane for no particular
>> reason.
>> As you probably know, driving in the right lane is very dangerous, but I
>> was
>> driving on a rather deserted two-lane freeway with very infrequent
>> onramps or exits, so I thought "what the heck?"
>>
>> As I'm driving in the right lane, I see this left lane blocker driving at
>> 5
>> below in the left lane. I pass her and seconds later a genius idea comes
>> me: I slow down get beside the LLB and match her speed. We ride together
>> at
>> 5 below the 65 mph speed limit. Minutes later, we have four vehicles
>> tailgating us. One even dared to honk. It was great! I wasn't even doing
>> anything illegal, because I was driving in the right lane just below the
>> speed limit.

> And you're able to sleep at night. Amazing!

It's not like I've done anything bad that I should feel ashamed of. On the
contrary, I think it was a stroke of a genius. I made that freeway safer,
even if only for a little while.
Old February 14th 05, 02:19 AM
Bill 2

"Usual Suspect" > wrote in message
> Today, I decided to try driving in the right lane for no particular
> reason.
> As you probably know, driving in the right lane is very dangerous, but I
> was
> driving on a rather deserted two-lane freeway with very infrequent onramps
> or exits, so I thought "what the heck?"
>
> As I'm driving in the right lane, I see this left lane blocker driving at
> 5
> below in the left lane. I pass her and seconds later a genius idea comes
> me: I slow down get beside the LLB and match her speed. We ride together
> at
> 5 below the 65 mph speed limit. Minutes later, we have four vehicles
> tailgating us. One even dared to honk. It was great! I wasn't even doing
> anything illegal, because I was driving in the right lane just below the
> speed limit.

Judy comes up with more creative material than thisl...

Old February 14th 05, 03:14 AM
Usual Suspect

Bill 2 wrote:

> Judy comes up with more creative material than thisl...

All I'm trying to do is keep you safe, and you throw insults at me.
Old February 14th 05, 04:51 AM
Vee-One

"Usual Suspect" > wrote in message
> James C. Reeves wrote:
>

>> "Usual Suspect" > wrote in message
>>> Today, I decided to try driving in the right lane for no particular
>>> reason.
>>> As you probably know, driving in the right lane is very dangerous, but I
>>> was
>>> driving on a rather deserted two-lane freeway with very infrequent
>>> onramps or exits, so I thought "what the heck?"
>>>
>>> As I'm driving in the right lane, I see this left lane blocker driving
>>> at
>>> 5
>>> below in the left lane. I pass her and seconds later a genius idea comes
>>> me: I slow down get beside the LLB and match her speed. We ride together
>>> at
>>> 5 below the 65 mph speed limit. Minutes later, we have four vehicles
>>> tailgating us. One even dared to honk. It was great! I wasn't even doing
>>> anything illegal, because I was driving in the right lane just below the
>>> speed limit.

>> And you're able to sleep at night. Amazing!

> It's not like I've done anything bad that I should feel ashamed of. On the
> contrary, I think it was a stroke of a genius. I made that freeway safer,
> even if only for a little while.

You made the freeway safer, all by your big, bad self.

Folks, it's time to take a page from Judy/LBMHBF/POA's book. Everyone
carries a paintball marker. We define colors to bad behavior (LLB, MFFY's,
merge impaired, etc.). The paint all over the back of a car gives you ample
warning of what flavor of idiot is in front of you..............

And anyone who can't see out their window is automatically
revoked...........

Old February 14th 05, 04:08 PM
Woo Woo Magoo

"Usual Suspect" > wrote in message
> Bill 2 wrote:
>

> > Judy comes up with more creative material than thisl...

> All I'm trying to do is keep you safe, and you throw insults at me.

You should get LIFE in the nut farm for endangering the lives of others.

Old February 14th 05, 05:38 PM
N8N

Vee-One wrote:
> "Usual Suspect" > wrote in message
> > James C. Reeves wrote:

particular

dangerous, but I

infrequent

driving

idea comes

together

vehicles

even doing

below the

> >> And you're able to sleep at night. Amazing!

> > It's not like I've done anything bad that I should feel ashamed of.

On the
> > contrary, I think it was a stroke of a genius. I made that freeway

safer,
> > even if only for a little while.

> You made the freeway safer, all by your big, bad self.
>
> Folks, it's time to take a page from Judy/LBMHBF/POA's book.

Everyone
> carries a paintball marker. We define colors to bad behavior (LLB,

MFFY's,
> merge impaired, etc.). The paint all over the back of a car gives

you ample
> warning of what flavor of idiot is in front of you..............
>
> And anyone who can't see out their window is automatically
> revoked...........

I agree with you, but why are you still responding to this joker? He's
obviously either a troll or another incarnation of Judy (same thing, I
guess) but without the (very small) amusement value that comes from
reading her incoherent rants. It's bad enough that Google doesn't have
killfiles but when you respond even those of us using real newsreaders
get to be regularly disappointed in our fellow man.

nate

Old February 14th 05, 11:20 PM
Usual Suspect

Vee-One wrote:

> We*define*colors*to*bad*behavior*(LLB,*MFFY's,
> merge impaired, etc.).

There's a lot of very bad drivers out there!
Old February 15th 05, 02:29 AM
James C. Reeves

"Usual Suspect" > wrote in message
> Bill 2 wrote:
>

>> Judy comes up with more creative material than thisl...

> All I'm trying to do is keep you safe, and you throw insults at me.

There is a hint in there somewhere. My suggestion is that you take it.
While I agree with you that many people drive too fast, inhibiting them the
way you do just enrages them more and makes then do risky things.
Hint...which is *less* safe. Just stay out of there way, will ya!

Revelation today: You are right! LLBing is bad! Usual Suspect Driving 2 February 5th 05 06:43 PM
LLB fun today.... Paul Driving 11 February 2nd 05 05:30 PM
I drove below the speed limit today. Bob Flaminio Driving 28 January 11th 05 05:36 AM