General Jeep Questions

Old June 21st 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Default Off Topic General Jeep Questions -Now SnoMan the Stalker

There you go again, the little jealous, REALLY JEALOUS, over the fact
that I once own a '37 Lasalle, ranting over my documents, possessions,
successes, manliness, Super Southern California surfing body, family, and
name. What a jealous little draft dodging senile coward from Navarre,
Florida, that of course, doesn't have a DD214, it had to have served our
country for that. Who's only way to get attention is to make a fool of its
self, with its goat obsession/fetish, where it writes via remailers, to no
one's surprise. Like when the other kids laughed at its attempt to use foul
language in elementary school play grounds, but its just gibberish. Too
senile to remember what he last wrote, like the rest of Florida. You remind
me of a little rat dog, like a Mexican Chiwawa with its senseless barking
it's rabid head off, me too, me too. And is too afraid to use your name,
address, or even sign your statement as any man would, totally worthless!
Posted pornography at:
As a member of the moral majority I know what porn is when I see it!
But now worth the time to forward this low life to: ,
, , , ,
for forgery.
And you haven't even served our country.
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 21st 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Here's the faggot coward again, too afraid of it's own shadow to give us
an address, all it can do is spam like the other worthless anonymous
cowards. Do you feel brave now? <ROTFLMAO>
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/

Old June 21st 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

Old June 21st 07, 05:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
24BitŪ

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 20:32:25 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:

Just bring it on Blowhard, I can't stop you from coming, but Alligator Bait
you will be.

:> I want to test my Darwin theories. Cowards like you won't give me an
:>address, like you think I'm going to Florida, kill to kick your a**?
http://www.billhughes.com/
:>
:>
:>"24BitŪ" > wrote in message
. ..
:>>
:>> Why the hell do you keep asking these people to come to Vista Kalyfornia,
:>> wnat you don't have the balls to leave your turf?

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III replied in message :

Like, you know you've ever sucked a sweater dick than mine?
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O

Old June 21st 07, 05:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
24BitŪ

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:20:10 -0400, "Roy" > Amazingly Replied
without Prejudice below:

Hell Roy, he's already set you up with a C&P because he isn't able to type
one sentence with out a screw up, so he has his "wife" Nancy do the proof
reading.

24BitŪ

:>WTF!! This Billy Boy, the balless blow boy, lives in Kalif?? I shoulda
:>guessed. That's why he so uptight about gay's. He figure's that one of them
:>will recognize him from a past fling. Gotta love it!!lol
:>"24BitŪ" > wrote in message
. ..
:>> On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:10:22 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
:>> > Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:
:>>
:>> Why the hell do you keep asking these people to come to Vista Kalyfornia,
:>> wnat you don't have the balls to leave your turf?
:>>
:>> :> You are not only a faggot, but a coward, too cowardly to ever come
:>> on
:>> :>down here and talk man to man.
:>> http://www.billhughes.com/
:>> :>
:>> :>
:>> :>"Roy" > wrote in message
:>> ...
:>> :>>
:>> :>> You expect him to be able to think?? Now he's wanting men over for a
:>> :>> slumber party. He's almost made it out of the closet.
:>>
:>>
Old June 21st 07, 11:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Roy[_2_]

You ran and hid in the military, ya big pussy. Ya weren't man enough to go
where the action was. That is the bottom line You didn't have the ball's to
be a man then and still don't. That's why you sit here running your mouth on
a 'putor. You are a waste of my time.
.. .

Old June 21st 07, 11:35 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Roy[_2_]

Wrong again Bill Boy. I have grad kids.

Is that all you can bring is one word insults? As I said in the other
thread, you are a waste of my time. It is no wonder everybody thinks that
you suck. You really do.

Old June 21st 07, 11:37 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Roy[_2_]

Call it what you want Billy Boy, but I have you all figured out. You are the
pussy boy.

Old June 21st 07, 11:39 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Roy[_2_]

I see that. He has nothing else to bring, nothing na da.
I figured he'd bitch about top posting too.

"24BitŪ" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 22:20:10 -0400, "Roy" > Amazingly Replied
> without Prejudice below:
>
> Hell Roy, he's already set you up with a C&P because he isn't able to type
> one sentence with out a screw up, so he has his "wife" Nancy do the proof
> reading.
>
> 24BitŪ
>
> :>WTF!! This Billy Boy, the balless blow boy, lives in Kalif?? I shoulda
> :>guessed. That's why he so uptight about gay's. He figure's that one of
> them
> :>will recognize him from a past fling. Gotta love it!!lol
> :>"24BitŪ" > wrote in message
> . ..
> :>> On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:10:22 -0700, "L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III"
> :>> > Amazingly Replied without Prejudice below:
> :>>
> :>> Why the hell do you keep asking these people to come to Vista
> Kalyfornia,
> :>> wnat you don't have the balls to leave your turf?
> :>>
> :>> :> You are not only a faggot, but a coward, too cowardly to ever
> come
> :>> on
> :>> :>down here and talk man to man.
> :>> http://www.billhughes.com/
> :>> :>
> :>> :>
> :>> :>"Roy" > wrote in message
> :>> ...
> :>> :>>
> :>> :>> You expect him to be able to think?? Now he's wanting men over
> for a
> :>> :>> slumber party. He's almost made it out of the closet.
> :>>
> :>>
> :>> L.W.(Bill) Hughes III replied in message :
> :>>
> :>> Like, you know you've ever sucked a sweater dick than mine?
> :>> God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O
> :>>
> :>

A few general questions... Noice87 VW air cooled 8 October 14th 06 12:22 AM
new Jeep owner with questions [email protected] Jeep 5 February 10th 06 05:35 PM
General 4WD Questions ('92 mainly) Ulysses Ford Explorer 8 January 24th 05 08:37 PM
=Jeep Questions= Eddy Long 4x4 0 January 19th 05 02:33 AM
general resto questions....outside in or inside out Jeffrey Davison Ford Mustang 9 November 22nd 04 12:48 PM