A Cars forum. AutoBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AutoBanter forum » Auto Images » Auto Photos
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Repost for new membes of a.b.p.autos: 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Sportsroof Modified 351 Engine with Edelbrock Carb fvr Candy Apple Red (2006 WPC Cruise-In) CL.jpg 70071 bytes

Old May 20th 08, 09:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos
HEMI-Powered@[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Repost for new membes of a.b.p.autos: 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Sportsroof Modified 351 Engine with Edelbrock Carb fvr Candy Apple Red (2006 WPC Cruise-In) CL.jpg 70071 bytes

Creating car pictures for all to enjoy except those members of the Hatemonger's Clique who
criticize everything I do in the foulest most uncivil language imaginable for no apparent reason
that a sane person could understand. Please examine the photo here and if interested in a
larger size let me know in the NG or drop me a line and I'll forward a free larger copy for your
non-commercial use only.

See, Pig? Two can play this game - and the floggings will continue until morale improves, meaning
you lay off me and start posting pictures full time and also quit yours and Zincie Pinkie's childish
antics, I will also return to full-size pictures. Until then ...

Thank you for supporting this method of keeping my work out of the hands of
one who doesn't deserve it.

--
HP, aka Jerry
Don't Like 'Em, Don't Download 'Em, but Don't Complain About 'Em

Ads